Weight training/exercises (1 Viewer)

M.johnson

HSC
N/A
hey peeps, so i finally bought a gym set (bench/barbell/dumbells/freeweights). I am a complete newbie in weight training. I was wondering if anyone knows any good websites where they show different body parts and there exercises using a barbell and dumbells.

I want to print images out and place them on my wall in the garbage, so i can slowly learn the techniques.

cheers

nwong6

HSC
I've gained 3-4 kilos and lost muscle mass after stopping weight training, im in the midst of bt, i getting lean and felxible for my chosen sport. I do high intensity cardio and core exercises with 5-10 kilo weights(weighted sit ups, twists, lunges), the core and flexibilty is very important to my chosen sport and this is the only way to build a strong flexible body for me. I have no tried the yoga/pilaties type exercises yet.

You need a goal for ur body before you start.

Cisco-Kid

HSC
you cant get much done with just a bench and dumbells. just get a gym membership. must focus on all your muscle groups for max results. chest, biceps, triceps, shoulders, back, legs. and just work on one muscle group a day. eg - monday - chest. tuesday - bis/tris wednesday - shoulders

keep the body guessing. take protein too. i know its a very brief explanation, if you want specific info, pm me. im training to be a personal trainer and i know my stuff. that goes for anyone

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)