Weightlifting for size and strength: The Basics (1 Viewer)

eye ov azazel

Dismembered Member
HSC
N/A
i warmed up with 40kg, then 60kg, then 80kg (like 8-5 reps each, cant remember exactly, only purpose to warm myself up, but i had done 1km on the bike beforehand, so this was sortof a mental warmup too).

Cianyx

Planarian Leader
HSC
I heard the supersquats was to boost testosterones or smth. Congrats though

Gary_Oak

Taking a Piss
HSC
This may seem a bit medicore to some people, but oh well

Breakfast: Smoothie with full fat yogurt, milk, muscle gainer powder, fruits, walnuts and some toast with bacon or whatever (or if i can't be fucked making toast or cooking bacon), i would often add muesli into the smoothie

Snack (if i wake up early enough, otherwise that get skipped): Whatever handy.... I tend to have fruit, or sometimes if i can be fucked, mixed tuna with some chilli, onion, fish sauce.... and make a tuna salad. And if i do work out, i have another round of my smoothie

Lunch: If there leftovers from dinner, i will tend to warm it up, but generally if im at home, i will cook myself some meat or salmon or whatever, with some potato, and vegies.... (or sometimes warm up a rice and some stir fried vegs from last night and cook salmon). If im out, i often get would get the largest meal (eg i would get a bento box if i were in a japanese resturant, medium (or large) fries/coke burger combo if i were to go to burger shop and whatever... depends on things

Snack no 2: I have a muffin, and maybe fruit mixed with yogurt (but if im out, i will go into a store and buy something from there)

Dinner: Whatever my mum cooks me (since i work at nights, and i would be often time poor around there), but however its will have some kind of protein and veg generally along with rice/pasta

After work: Generally some snacky thing

Danoraptor

HSC
Uni Grad
I've been doing a full body workout every 2 days for a while now. This involves biceps, shoulders, chest, back and abs. About 14 reps all up, takes 30-40 mins. I've mainly seen gains on shoulders though...

Is it better to do a whole body workout, or focus on one particular muscle at a time?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)