weirdest food (1 Viewer)

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC
Re: What it the most disgusting thing you've ever eaten?

WannaBang? said:
Yeah, I actually thought it tasted like stake as well. But in year 1 we learned about how cuddly and nice kangaroos were, and here I was, eating one!
Kangaroo's are pretty vicious and ugly, delicious. <3 eating roo.

CieL

HSC

Roo is too chewy..

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC
Only if not cooked properly, or a bad cut. Exactly like steak, when cooked well, it falls apart, deliciously tender, a rich flavour you don't get from cow.

WannaBang?

HSC
Graney said:
Only if not cooked properly, or a bad cut. Exactly like steak, when cooked well, it falls apart, deliciously tender, a rich flavour you don't get from cow.
OH MY LORD!! You're eating a creature our good lord has sent down to us. What is the matter with you?

NAH!!!! JUST KIDDING!!!!! Kangaroos are cool.

WannaBang?

HSC
ticky2002 said:
You really must think so, seeing your avatar is of two roos going at it.
Yep, I do love roos. They're just soo funny. Wouldn't you say?:uhhuh:

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
DownInFlames said:
"striped soup" = soup with strips of pancake floating in it. Who would have thought?
that actually sounds ok as long as the pancaek doesn't fall apart and go all gooey and ick. i have a thing about texture lol.

also rofl to that pubic hair type plant, the black moss or whatever. mmm pubes.

adidasboy

weee
HSC

gloworm14 said:
Try traditional chinese medicine:eek: yuck
I drink that chinese herbal tea every week. It's not 1/100 as bad as that chinese medicine lol. Especially when you drink it hot!

I've had some massive black cockroaches that swam in water. This was at this seafood place in China. There were like tanks/large buckets of wierd looking seafood and you get to pick them the stuff you want with the waiter and they take up stairs to cook and serve for you to eat. Not much meat in the cockroaches.. just a bit of wierd smelling paste and you couldn't eat the legs, they were too hard so you had to pull them off.

gloworm14

HSC
N/A
you could substitute avocado for butter
its much healthier and the taste is not bad.

gloworm14

HSC
N/A

adidasboy said:
I drink that chinese herbal tea every week. It's not 1/100 as bad as that chinese medicine lol. Especially when you drink it hot!

I've had some massive black cockroaches that swam in water. This was at this seafood place in China. There were like tanks/large buckets of wierd looking seafood and you get to pick them the stuff you want with the waiter and they take up stairs to cook and serve for you to eat. Not much meat in the cockroaches.. just a bit of wierd smelling paste and you couldn't eat the legs, they were too hard so you had to pull them off.
herbal tea is nothing compared to chinese medicine.
Chinese medicine makes you gag and it makes the whole house stink.
Although i have found a way to lessen the bad experience.
Dont smell it and just take it all at once and right after drink a glass of water and then eat two pieces of chewing gum. That should take the aftertaste away.

fernando

Poo
HSC
N/A
gloworm14 said:
you could substitute avocado for butter
its much healthier and the taste is not bad.

just sugar and butter..??

HSC
i'm pretty good with food, but the one thing i could never ever put in my mouth is baby octopus. i can't fathom how anyone would actually want to put an entire little octopus, complete with head and eyes and eight suction cuppy little legs in their mouths. you could hold a thousand dollars in front of me and i still wouldn't eat that shit.

fernando

Poo
HSC
N/A
it's actually really really tasty katie! though they take the eyes off :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)