weirdest food (2 Viewers)

inasero

Reborn
HSC
you think that's bad- how about live octopus?

go see old boy you'll know what i mean ;)

CieL

HSC
Live octopus is bad.

The suckers keep sticking onto the insides of your mouth.
So you gotta chew it up before it gets you.

inasero

Reborn
HSC
It looks alright until you find out the terrible truth about what it really is-

CieL

HSC
inasero said:
It looks alright until you find out the terrible truth about what it really is-

How is it bad?
I love it.
The red ones are the most expensive.

It's just swallow spag.

morganjane

HSC
my brother made me some chocolte chip pancakes for breakky one day, and around lunch time, he grabbed a cold sausage from the night before's bbq and wrapped a pancake around the sausage and ate it that way.
couldnt grasp the concept myself....

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
CieL said:
How is it bad?
I love it.
The red ones are the most expensive.

It's just swallow spag.
I dunno, I mean, it looks alright and I'm sure it tastes okay. But knowing what it is would stop me eating it for sure.

Actually has anyone ever eaten something and thought it was good and then found out what it really was and freaked out? It happened to me once with cheese, I seriously didn't know that you could get deliberately mouldy cheese, and I ate some blue-veined stuff figuring that the blue bits were just like, food colouring or whatever (I know, dumb)...and then someone told me what it was and aaaaaaaaaah. I have never and will never eat it again. EVER. Even though it was actually pretty good...but mould :( no.

MaNiElla

HSC
N/A
^CoSMic DoRiS^^ said:
Actually has anyone ever eaten something and thought it was good and then found out what it really was and freaked out? It happened to me once with cheese, I seriously didn't know that you could get deliberately mouldy cheese, and I ate some blue-veined stuff figuring that the blue bits were just like, food colouring or whatever (I know, dumb)...and then someone told me what it was and aaaaaaaaaah. I have never and will never eat it again. EVER. Even though it was actually pretty good...but mould :( no.
hahahaha, that happened to me once, but im not telling what it is that i ate :shy: :(

Last edited:

CieL

HSC
^CoSMic DoRiS^^ said:
I dunno, I mean, it looks alright and I'm sure it tastes okay. But knowing what it is would stop me eating it for sure.

Actually has anyone ever eaten something and thought it was good and then found out what it really was and freaked out?
Swallow nest [or swallow saliva] doesn't taste like anything. It's made into a hot dessert with a shitload of rock sugar and it just tastes sweet, like you're drinking uhhhh diluted sugar?

After I've been eating viet pork rolls for a few years.. there was this brown sauce on the bread that I really liked, but didnt know what it was.. Then I found out it was duck liver [pat-ae] paste.. That was gross for awhile since I'm so against internal organs.. but I kept eating it because it tastes so freaking nice..

jazzbaby

HSC
has anyone tried bird foetus .. like they did on survivor?

CieL

HSC
jazzbaby said:
has anyone tried bird foetus .. like they did on survivor?
Yes.

I mentioned it on the first page of this thread. Link provided there too.

CieL

HSC
Ants are apparently really good for you.
I've seen people eat them mixed in congee =S
I guess it wouldn't taste like anything..

Fried crickets perhaps?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)