#welcome #general-chat (1 Viewer)

Wizjaro

HSC
Personally, I like the 50/50 split. There was a time when it was just based on one exam and everyone just stressed alot. Additionally its hard to test the practical aspects of sciences in just one exam.

B1andB2

oui oui baguette
HSC
N/A
Some of the content you’re doing in your subjects now will be continued to year 12 as year 11 is just the foundations. I think the exams are really important not necessarily for the marking aspect but to test your knowledge of the basics needed for Year 12. So it’s more of a diagnostic feedback kind of thing. After all your Year 11 marks don’t count so use it as an opportunity to improve!
yes i totally agree i'm just trying to not stress too much and will obviously study and try my best.

B1andB2

oui oui baguette
HSC
N/A
Aside from that, can't believe it's already week 5. Year 11 is FLYING BY! only 39 days left till y12

Etho_x

HSC
N/A
yes, because you didn't want to be reminded of it so i proposed a more optimistic view
I suppose that is true though, I do look forward to that good 4 month holiday where the majority of time I'll probably be sleeping in because I wouldn't imagine myself doing anything else after 13 years of school lmao

B1andB2

oui oui baguette
HSC
N/A
Also Etho, may i ask why mathematics advanced in your signature is significantly larger in size?

Etho_x

HSC
N/A
Anyone online rn, bit bored have double math and my main teacher is not here and majority of people have gone to the library to study so anyone down to talk while I suffer in this boredom hahaha

Mαɳα

HSC
Legal, and yes I'm breaking the law by using my laptop for other sites lolol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)