#welcome #general-chat (3 Viewers)

Etho_x

HSC
N/A
Etho_X lol. I studied 12 hours a week (not a day)... isn't that a bit much - there are other things to do in life, right.
I don’t have a big social life so there’s always heaps of time for me to do whatever really, just choose to study since it’s somewhat productive

username_2

HSC
I don’t have a big social life so there’s always heaps of time for me to do whatever really, just choose to study since it’s somewhat productive
If u enjoy it, I will not question it but with an ATAR goal of 90 - you would be aiming real high. Take care of urself a bit bro... post-hsc, I was drained as hell because went into crazy study mode for the hsc similar to how u are doing consistently now (my reasons being different because of too much chess during the lockdown, I was way behind in the syllabus but anyways... :p).

Etho_x

HSC
N/A
no way you studied 12 hours a week lmao that's cap
My bio teacher claimed to have not even studied at all for his HSC, had good memory retention and still somehow got 93 although idk if he's fudging that or if it's actually legit

username_2

HSC
My bio teacher claimed to have not even studied at all for his HSC, had good memory retention and still somehow got 93 although idk if he's fudging that or if it's actually legit
Most teachers be fudging (especially in our school) or why would they wanna be doing eduction with that ATAR, I wouldn't know. (obv opinion bcs most people I have seen are not passionate in teaching just had a really trashy atar but ur case.. i cannot speak for)

Etho_x

HSC
N/A
Most teachers be fudging (especially in our school) or why would they wanna be doing eduction with that ATAR, I wouldn't know. (obv opinion bcs most people I have seen are not passionate in teaching just had a really trashy atar but ur case.. i cannot speak for)
Feel as if the whole education system has just gone down to trash in general, my english teacher teaches as if she got a shit atar, went to go study b/arts at some low rank uni, and is now for some reason teaching

HSC
not 6 hrs a week - 12 hrs a week but ok (yeah well it isn't cap because I had other issues and didn't have time to study. lol.)
OMGGG you see this is what I'm manifesting haven't picked a pen up in too long but anything is possible. what subjects did you do?

YonOra

HSC
I rlly wish my school did King Henry for HSC :(

username_2

HSC
Oh you did Science Extension? What was your research project?
It is precisely "Modelling the Australian Wildfires’ influx in CO2 and soil runoffs and its impact on the shell formation in marine organisms". I have linked it below. (it is ok but not the best) [edit: just noticed Etho_x ur doing science extension. That is nice... good to see more people not shitting on this beautiful subject... u must have a topic by now right?]

and you studied 12 hours a week? how even?!! howd you schedule your study period?
Ah u see... the 12 hrs thing doesn't work if u are not consistent enough which was what happened, which is why I had to go into Etho_x study mode from the trials to the end of hsc with too much stress. prolly a better schedule would be 2 hrs everyday and an extra 2 hrs on the weekends but nothing more.

Attachments

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)