Welcome to USyd (1 Viewer)

Phanatical

Happy Lala
HSC
What's NSWLA?

I'm not a wanna-be. The Quah Report represents MY opinions on issues, and how they should best be solved. I mean seriously, look at the fucking title, you git.

Jason Bourne

HSC
N/A
My solution? Cut off funding for these pricks. VSU is my means; thank you very muchly Johnny.

Jason Bourne

HSC
N/A
Phanatical said:
Unfortunately
Quoted for emphasis.

Can't wait till I get to keep that money in my pockets, and out of reach of our 'representatives' to spend on useless political rallies.

Phanatical

Happy Lala
HSC
I honestly don't see why the Union, SRC or SU Sport need so much money. The ISA is going to be offering essentially the same services as the SRC, without a single dollar of student money. If we can do it, why can't the SRC?

Jason Bourne

HSC
N/A
Oh I'm sure they can.. if they're forced to. Point is, up until now they've had the luxury of compulsory fees, so there wasn't a necessity to scrutinise their spending. Now with VSU in, the cash cow's about to become mince meat and their funding & budgeting skills will finally be tested.

But rest assured they ain't gettin' a penny off me in 2007.

Wolfowitz

, now also hated by Jews!
HSC
Jason Bourne said:
Oh I'm sure they can.. if they're forced to. Point is, up until now they've had the luxury of compulsory fees, so there wasn't a necessity to scrutinise their spending. Now with VSU in, the cash cow's about to become mince meat and their funding & budgeting skills will finally be tested.

But rest assured they ain't gettin' a penny off me in 2007.
I might give them 50 cents or so if they do a good job.

what971

Now in Oriental Flavour!
HSC
N/A
Wolfowitz said:
IT IS.
Don't listen to Quah, he's an angry, over-ANALitical asian wanna-be crackpot journo.
I saw his blog once. I've regretted it ever since.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)