Welfare lowering intelligence (1 Viewer)

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
We should send dumb people to concentration camps thus removing them and their unwanted genes from society.

Garygaz

HSC
I vote we summon Stephen Conroy to construct the test that shall determine acceptable intelligence from unacceptable intelligence.

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
Dude I'm not a complete libertarian no govt guy lol
if there is to be welfare, it shouldn't encourage dumv people to pass on their dumb
genes that's all
isn't that inherently something that will happen with welfare

and I wasn't even speaking from a moral viewpoint as in taxes/wealth redistribution is evil, I meant that government doing anything will make teh situtaion worse

aussie-boy

HSC
So by paying people not to work...this makes people work? What?
The vast majority of people on welfare work (FTB is applicable to incomes up to $150k; as is baby bonus)

Okay this hypothetical society of geniuses has ntohing to do with the topic.
The premise of the argument is that we should retract welfare to make unintelligent people extinct.

If we did that it would lead to the genius society with the problems I described.

TacoTerrorist

HSC
aussie-boy said:
The premise of the argument is that we should retract welfare to make unintelligent people extinct.

If we did that it would lead to the genius society with the problems I described.
No, it would lead to a society with rampant crime. Making 'unintelligent people extinct' is immoral.

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC
Intermarriage of whites with inferior races is lowering the intelligence of half-caste children.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)