Were your examiners cool? (1 Viewer)

danz90

HSC
andynhan said:
Our ones were nice! they were helpful in filling out all that stuff ... LMAO did everyone else fill out their student number and center number on EVERY page?
nah the exam supervisor that signed me off said it was fine, didn't have to.

erm

HSC
tau281290 said:
How old do you have to be to get hired by BOS for HSC or SC exams? DO they get paid a lot?
by the looks of things you need to be at least 60 yrs old. :p

Nasonex

HSC
N/A
ours were old, not much too look at:(

hopefully we can get some young hot ones and milfs for Paper 2, it might distract our essay writing:D

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC
the examiner for my group was really nice (we had separate supervision)
she kept stuffing up the rest break counts though. she told me i'd taken 20 minutes of break and couldnt take any more, when really i'd only taken 15... i was like *haha umm no*

z600

Sigh.....
HSC
Our schooled hired some of the BOS supervisers for the trials so we "feel that we are in a familiar environment". The school even gone and printed the exact same BOS writing bookets replaced with the school crest on it for the trials.

As for one of the examiners, she kept checking my ID to see if I was the wrong person.

harryboyles

HSC
Nasonex said:
ours were old, not much too look at:(

hopefully we can get some young hot ones and milfs for Paper 2, it might distract our essay writing:D
I'm afraid you're out of luck there. The examiners are the same for the entire HSC examination period, and they also run the School Certificate exams as well.

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC
Ours were idiots. They were like "we have set the room up in alphabetical order in rows, standard on the right, advanced in the middle, esl on the left" I don't know what their idea of alphabetical order is but it took us about 20 minutes for everyone to find their places. And i was in the esl section, even tho i do advanced.... They must all be on crack.

abbeyroad

HSC
N/A
wixxy2348 said:
the examiner for my group was really nice (we had separate supervision)
she kept stuffing up the rest break counts though. she told me i'd taken 20 minutes of break and couldnt take any more, when really i'd only taken 15... i was like *haha umm no*
What? so what is your condition huh?

beksta21

HSC
veloc1ty said:
I always wonder what the examiners think about. Must be so boring to look around and walk randomly for 3 hours.

One of ours started her Christmas cards...
We had 2, but I was in the special provisions room.
Lol.

Just.Snaz

HSC
LOL our examiner began to go bright pink in frustration when people couldn't understand what the box for Focus (section III only) was for.. was freaking hilarious.. we were all dying

Tha Wishkah

HSC
i was sitting in the back right hand corner of the room, and has the second examiner standing right behind me. She was swaying and couldnt sit still the whole time, kept standing up and swaying, then sitting down, the up again. all the while staring at my paper

bitch was so fucking distracting i wanted to get up and scream at her.

Kalashnikov47

HSC
extremely uncool~~~

they are some ladies from other schools, but they are very good at doing their jobs.

tijana69

HSC
my examiners were awsomee
i loved having them they were nice and had a chat with me before the exam telling me to not panick and to be confident in my exams as their had sons and daughters who did their hsc
they are really niceee. they are old too, so cuteeee

wil123

HSC
I was glad ours weren't hot so i wasn't perving the whole time
Lol

Last edited:

LOOMESY

HSC
i have no idea how many there was in total, but each person that had special provisions had one each

and they were so unorganised

for me, it ended up being 3 students (including me) and 3 supervisors in the biggest class room in the school (old study hall) and it echoed like crazy, which didnt help when they decided to have a chat for most of it - also we all seemed to sit near eachother

they even started talking to us in the middle of it

they were like "you wanna break now?"
me: "no"
-5 seconds later-
"what about now?"

they were kind of sweet though i guess

beksta21

HSC
LOOMESY said:
they were like "you wanna break now?"
me: "no"
-5 seconds later-
"what about now?"

they were kind of sweet though i guess

Yeah, one of them saw me staring off into space, as I normally do when I'm thinking during my exams.
She stands up and walks over, whispers "Do you want a break?"
Me - "No thanks".
Her - "Well you just let me know, it's no problem you know".
Me - "Ok".

They really don't know how to whisper either.

le-foot

HSC
This one mimes to me with hands for reading time... Thinking I can't speak english...

Fyi I'm ranked #1 in standard at my school... so... you'd THINK I can speak a LITTLE english

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)