• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

What About Brian (2 Viewers)

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Dont worry Megan, Home and Away is still my favouritest, WAB is like my second fav with Greys :D Too many good shows, stupid Channel 7 and their good tv -hmph-

I love that dude, Angelo or whatever (cant remember names in this show) the European one who loves soccer, with the wife who cant get pregnant, she's from Greys, well one episode, well i love him :p His accent is sexy :p

HSC
tasha1188 said:
Dont worry Megan, Home and Away is still my favouritest, WAB is like my second fav with Greys :D Too many good shows, stupid Channel 7 and their good tv -hmph-
Haha. I've gotta agree though Tasha, Channel 7 has way too many good shows. :uhhuh:
tasha1188 said:
I love that dude, Angelo or whatever (cant remember names in this show) the European one who loves soccer, with the wife who cant get pregnant, she's from Greys, well one episode, well i love him :p His accent is sexy :p
Yeah, he's awesome, lol. But he doesn't understand how much she wants a child though.:( Which episode?

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
ummm...season 2, she was a prisoner who kept swallowing razors and she was liek crazy, but funny, and it was quite sad, because she didnt want to go back to the prison so she smashed a light bulb and ate the glass or something. And Christina was working on her case. Ive seen that ep a few times now, then again ive seen S2 like 3 times :p

Yeh, his a bit of a bum, omg can you imagine what his kids would look like, total cuteness.

Oh i dont like Gina, is that her name, the one who slept with Richard?? I remember guest characters names but not the main characters :p

I only remember, Lisa (Brians gf from last night), Brian, Adam, Majorie, thats all :D

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
I agree Channel 7 are awesome this year.

I haven't watched last night's episode but have it recorded so I guess now is as good as time as any to watch it. *races off to watch*

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
OMG me too. And Veronica Mars on Channel 10, but other than that, its all Channel 7. Woot woot :D

HSC
Yep, same for me too, lol.
Although I might start watching Channel 9 when NRL starts... but only if they're showing a Roosters game.
:eek: I haven't watched Veronica Mars for ages.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
me either. lol Megan, we like almost watch the same shows :eek: Funniness

Ronnie Mars is on this friday, but i was stupid enough to make my bday dinner the same night.

OMG WAB, i wonder if Majorie does marry Adam, because Brian runs into the wedding yelling stop, so i wonder if Adam finds out about his feelings for her, and hence why Bri isnt at the wedding -think- Im so tempted to read spoilers, but am going to keep away, well try my hardest at least :p

Oh and i'll be watching the AFL on channel10 and channel7, and the State of Origin on channel9, and some Roosters games on channel 9 :p But mostly channel 7 :D

HSC
tasha1188 said:
me either. lol Megan, we like almost watch the same shows :eek: Funniness
Yeah, we're so awesome. :D
tasha1188 said:
Ronnie Mars is on this friday, but i was stupid enough to make my bday dinner the same night.
Oh, how was your birthday? And have you made your dinner after 7:30? lol. :p
tasha1188 said:
OMG WAB, i wonder if Majorie does marry Adam, because Brian runs into the wedding yelling stop, so i wonder if Adam finds out about his feelings for her, and hence why Bri isnt at the wedding -think- Im so tempted to read spoilers, but am going to keep away, well try my hardest at least :p
I'm really surprised at how good this show is!! The main story line idea is so simple, and the fact that they've made a TV show out of it... why hasn't it been done before! I guess that's what makes it better, the fact that it is so different to all the other TV shows.
I'm pretty pleased with myself though, because I haven't had a look at any spoilers for any American TV shows, for ages! But for Aussie shows like HAA... that's a different story. :D
tasha1188 said:
Oh and i'll be watching the AFL on channel10 and channel7, and the State of Origin on channel9, and some Roosters games on channel 9 :p But mostly channel 7 :D
I don't follow AFL... but go the Swans. :p I do watch a couple of TV shows on other channels... but nowhere near as many as on Channel 7!

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Oh, how was your birthday? And have you made your dinner after 7:30? lol.
hahahahahaha....yes i did. I made it for 8pm, esp coz its a Jack in his uniform episode, cant miss that. Ive waited over 6 months to see him in it :p And my bday was good, just went shopping during the day (my fav weekend activity) and a bbq at night with the family. Last year when i had my party i put a sign on my front door telling people that i wont answer the door until HAA finishes. Im such a loser, but it was a Jack episode once again. Gosh, why is he alwayz on when i dont need him to be on. butt head.

I agree, the storyline for WAB is really different which makes it awesome. Yeh, ive stopped looking at spoilers for American shows too, but HAA, thats hard man, even though i should stop, i cant :p

Loving WAB <3

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
My dinner, which one??? ON my bday was good, just watched tv with my cousins and cut cake, and last night went out with my frineds, which was also good :)

WAB tomorrow. Brian and Majorie are fighting and Adam sees them :) I love this show :)

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
OMG this show is soo damn addictive. I hate it that i have to wait 7days to watch the next episode. Kah! Definitely my second fav show now.

Why do they call her Lisa B???

But that first dress Majorie tried on :O that was hideous :p And David?? Is that his name?? i like him with that other chick. I dont like Deena :p Love the french guy, Angelo is it, keep forgetting.

HSC
I agree, that dress was hideous!!!!

Awww this episode was sad, with Dave finding out about Deena. I don't like Deena either. :S And I like the other chick, she seems nice.

Haha, I loved the ending, with Adam seeing Brian and Majorie fighting... it was interesting how the episode started and ended with an argument (it started with Deena and gave-a-necklace-to-Deena guy fighting at the party, on the video)

HSC
I just went to tv.com, and it said that that episode was the season finale!!

Channel 7 might've said that when I wasn't paying attention though...

edit: f*ck, why did I read the spoilers?!?!?! :eek::eek:

Last edited:

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
It cant be season finale, theres only been 5 episode -confuzzled look-

Channel 7 didnt mention anything about a season finale -runs to Channel7 website to check-

just checked. They have an episode (duh!) but no mention of finales. Im sooo confuzzled

hachoo

HSC
Yup that was the end of the season, however kindly, Channel 7 has decided to immediately run on to the next season.

Call me straight, but I actually like this show. Only cos it had that guy from 7th Heaven and Gift Shop Girl!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)