• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

What About Brian (2 Viewers)

HSC
I just checked it, thanks chocolate lover, you're going really good as well:)

Oh i know whats going to happen!!! And there is one thing i am REALLY upset about thats gonna happen soon. I'm going to cry. :(

And printep..i know how you feel. Same thing happened to me, With me i taped it, but my mum stopped it and tapped some arabic tv show:( And all the people i know dont watch WAB :( ...You think youtube has it?

HSC
Ok, I'll steal the start of your story, for my story.
pritnep said:
#$%& I recorded by Greys and WAB...
and my Mum watched them both last night, but she accidently deleted Grey's, so I'm going to have to download it; but I'm going to have to wait for next month though, because our download limit has exceeded. :D
$hiftyIceQueen said:
Oh i know whats going to happen!!! And there is one thing i am REALLY upset about thats gonna happen soon. I'm going to cry. :(
I know what you mean. :(:(:(:(

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
You guys are reading spoilers??? No dont do that :( Now i want to know what happened. I was soooo tempted to read spoilers on saturday, but i stopped myself. Please dont talk about it otherwise i'll end up reading it, and it'll make me sad :( I just hope Nicole doesnt loose her baby :(

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Yep I believe we are because of the new starting and the six months later thing.

Pretty good episode Adam was a prick I mean he can see his wife to be has feelings for another men instead of talking it through with her and breaking and realising they will never be completely happy together he takes it out on Brian. I mean it is partly his fault but Adam isn't completely innocent either.

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Well see I left that in there as a test. :p

I knew in my head what I meant/should of typed by my fingers didn't.

hachoo

HSC
Unfortunately I couldn't fight the urge to watch it every sunday ONLY, so i've seen the other ones following the most recent AUS ep.... :( Traitor I know.

I don't like Marjorie. Even though she's gift-shop girl, she isn't very honest at all.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
OMG omg omg omg i accidently read a spoiler which i was not meant to read but i did and i want to cry because its sooo sad. If you dont want to know what it is i advice you, do not read the following spoiler

Angelo dies

-cries- And S2 has 19 eps, so we still have over 4months of WAB -dances-

HyPnOtiSeD

be my bad boy ...
HSC
tasha1188 said:
OMG omg omg omg i accidently read a spoiler which i was not meant to read but i did and i want to cry because its sooo sad. If you dont want to know what it is i advice you, do not read the following spoiler

Angelo dies

nooooo spoilers are ever so tempting - tis sadness :(

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
OMGosh, im so glad she didnt marry Adam. Do we have to wait 2wks to see what happens?? I cant wait that long. EVIL people -cries-

*Lozzie*

HSC
2 WEEKS WITH NO WAB!!!!!!!!!!!! thats just so not cool :( awesome ep its good she didnt marry him i really liked the whole flashback thing i love it when shows do that.

xoCandyGurlxo

HSC
Brian was supposed to be with Majorie to begin with but Brian let Adam walk all over him thats sooo not what mates who 'have your back' do. Soooo glad she didnt marry Adam. Loved when Brian said 'because i want you to marry me'. Feel the love!!

HSC
tasha1188 said:

Angelo dies

:(:(:(
$hiftyIceQueen said:
Aww there there tasha..

thats what me and chocolate lover were talking about :(
Yeah, :(:(:(

It was good to see her not marry Adam... I know I read through the spoilers (well, skimmed through) but the only thing I remember reading was the sad spoiler.

xoCandyGurlxo said:
Brian was supposed to be with Majorie to begin with but Brian let Adam walk all over him thats sooo not what mates who 'have your back' do.
That was awful. Adam is such a d*ckhead/prick/etc.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
IM glad Adam and Brian are friends again.

Next week is THE episode -nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo- i wanna cry now :(

This week is such a sad week for tv, first haa and wab :'(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)