what are easy, guilt free ways to become friends with girls at Uni? (1 Viewer)

HSC
I think you should just try to be nice and make conversation with girls in your tutorials/lectures. I think it's a guilt-free way of getting to know the opposite sex. Just be nice, friendly and approachable (but not overly so).

Attach yourself to a subject's 'peer group' and you will meet and talk to girls easily.

Oh, and also, please don't ask a girl you've just met for coffee. Unless you're super duper confident. Because otherwise you will both be feeling very awkward.

boris

Banned
HSC
what is this thread

why the fuck would you feel guilty about befriending girls what

Jaundice

Banned
HSC
N/A
i love bos azns.
if bos had no socially retarded people i would be sad.
:'(

Chevalier

FutureGazer
HSC
what is this thread

why the fuck would you feel guilty about befriending girls what
I'm sure alot of guys out there, me included, would give anything to have the self-confidence you have when it comes to approaching ppl of the opposite sex and befriending them. We can't all live up to the virile, aussie male ideal, picking up girls left, right and centre and having been through numerous relationships before the age of 20. Alot of us just don't have any confidence when it comes to talking to them, let alone befriending them. And Uni's such a big place anyways, it easy to feel like no one understands joo

Last edited:

Simply AD

Danski
HSC
Thread. TL;DR but my advice here is be confident. Just strike up a natural conversation with them, it can be about anything. Compliment her on something, ask her where she got those that shirt/skirt/dress/shoes whatever, just make up some small talk. Then you find a common ground and stick to it. Don't cut to the chase and instantly start asking her to see the latest movie or have a drink with you, this isn't another guy. They won't casually say 'yes' like your mates do, they have to think about it. They're probably thinking "Is he asking me out?". So you have to make your agenda clear.

If you're just trying to be friends with her, that's the easy part. But you want to sleep with them, don't wait too long, because she will start adjusting to that certain "friend zone" and you're pretty much shut out for awhile.

Arceupins

Banned
HSC
I'm sure alot of guys out there, me included, would give anything to have the self-confidence you have when it comes to approaching ppl of the opposite sex and befriending them. We can't all live up to the virile, aussie male ideal, picking up girls left, right and centre and having been through numerous relationships before the age of 20. Alot of us just don't have any confidence when it comes to talking to them, let alone befriending them. And Uni's such a big place anyways, it easy to feel like no one understands joo
Get drunk. E-z.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Question: what happens if I end up with a girlfriend? Will that be... invalid then?

Or because of my eccentricities and quirks - I'll never keep her or I'll never get one nor maintain one? =P

Jaundice

Banned
HSC
N/A
Question: what happens if I end up with a girlfriend? Will that be... invalid then?

Or because of my eccentricities and quirks - I'll never keep her or I'll never get one nor maintain one? =P
Is everything that you talk about inane or what?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)