What are some funny teacher's comments you've recieved on an exam paper? (1 Viewer)

ChampPunk

HSC
Re: 回复: Re: What are some funny teacher's comments you've recieved on an exam paper?

In ext. english last year i ended my creative writing with and then i woke up and the teacher basically wrote in big letters you never end with and then i woke up which i found to be hilarious.

slinkysezzy

HSC
I once got

"WHAT IS THIS???" written next to a whole paragraph of an essay.

another eventful comment was - "You have a great talent for writing, you now need to work on having thoughts to back it up."

I'm not sure if the teacher understood how soul crushing that was.

wLym

HSC
my friend once got:

"No mark for you

This is creative writing. Your writing style is too much of one genre. "

Wasnt an exam so doesnt really count anyway...

lorikeet

New Year's Eve
HSC
I'm planning on becoming a teacher, I'm so gonna be the one that writes hilarious stuff on papers/assignments. It's even better when the teacher's otherwise really normal lol

iNomes

HSC
I think in my history essay in year ten it had to be a certain word limit.

i was short of words, so i put "screw Flanders" over and over again untill i reached the limit.

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
iNomes said:
I think in my history essay in year ten it had to be a certain word limit.

i was short of words, so i put "screw Flanders" over and over again untill i reached the limit.
How do you know it was short of words? On top of that, how did you know when to stop?

Wait, are you talking about an assignment? In that case, it makes sense as you would have used Microsoft Word anyway.

sonyaleeisapixi

inkfacewhorebitchpixie.
HSC
next to a nice description i was working on for EE2 i gave my teacher, she wrote DOWANT!
i lollled

Genshin

HSC
My Adv English teacher handed me back my assesment with the comment

"well done Ashlee, good use of techqies"

I told her she had good use of spilling. XD

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
I once got a comment on a creative story in year 10 that went something along the lines of "I believe you are depriving a village somewhere of it's idiot."

Another time i got "Whilst the other students have delusions of granduer, you seem to be having repeated delusions of mediocrity."

In another english practice essay i got "You continue to set yourself very low stadards. And then fail to meet them."

Needless to say, i hate english.

LAmey08

HSC
"Strength and conditioning made me sweat"

P.E assignment

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
回复: Re: What are some funny teacher's comments you've recieved on an exam paper?

moll. said:
I once got a comment on a creative story in year 10 that went something along the lines of "I believe you are depriving a village somewhere of it's idiot."

Another time i got "Whilst the other students have delusions of granduer, you seem to be having repeated delusions of mediocrity."

In another english practice essay i got "You continue to set yourself very low stadards. And then fail to meet them."

Needless to say, i hate english.
Lol which teachers wrote this?

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
Re: 回复: Re: What are some funny teacher's comments you've recieved on an exam paper?

tommykins said:
Lol which teachers wrote this?
i don't know who marked the first one, it was a half-yearly or a yearly so we never know.

but i lied for the second one, it was actually cantor, not the english staff and the test wasn't assessable.

and the last was mrs hayes.
i don't think she meant it as a joke though.

james.d

HSC
kaz1 said:
Last year in a Commerce essay I wrote that juries should be replaced by televising the case on live tv and let the public decide the verdict by smsing or calling 1800 GUILTY.

Teacher wrote "It's people like you that ruined television".
lol that is actually a funny response

Taskan

HSC
I was writing an essay about frontline, and discussing the psychology...student, in "the siege", and i wrote something like: this may not seem like a credible expert...

the marker drew a line to the side of the page, where they wrote "Too Carnal"

i just find it funny because i can't figure out what it means

Sezza08

HSC
not really funny... but whatever.

"a very inspiring speech sarah, it's a shame that you had to write a feature article. "

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)