What are some funny teacher's comments you've recieved on an exam paper? (1 Viewer)

YO!

Banned
HSC
My one would have to be on a Maths paper where my working out was absolute shit, but luckily I got the write answer, and my teacher wrote in big red writing FLUKE

Soo, what are yours?

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
YO! said:
My one would have to be on a Maths paper where my working out was absolute shit, but luckily I got the write answer, and my teacher wrote in big red writing FLUKE

Soo, what are yours?
See me after class.

runnable

HSC
LUCKY...

I should not give you this mark but you shall get it anyway.

nottellingu

HSC
yr 11 prelim...i was a bludge at physics...teacher hated me...topped the grade...teacher : " damn tutors" :p :)

Rhanoct

zzzzz
HSC
"Amusing", after I spent 8-10 lines talking about how crystal balls were tools used for forecasting in business studies (I think it was forecasting?)

business lulz

munchiecrunchie

HSC
In an economics essay, I was talking about a teacher's pay rise (referring to WA teachers), and my teacher wrote:

" Terrific essay (except for the teachers pay rise - what pay rise) "

Stewii

HSC
History essay, my teacher would pick out flaws in my argument by writing "Aha!" next to it. All i can imagine is a marker sitting at home with a Sherlock Holmes outfit and magnifying glass. Aha!

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
回复: Re: What are some funny teacher's comments you've recieved on an exam paper?

forgot which teacher, but in an exam i drew a straight line instead of a parabola.

teacher wrote "as you kids say it, "lol" "

sonyaleeisapixi

inkfacewhorebitchpixie.
HSC
Re: 回复: Re: What are some funny teacher's comments you've recieved on an exam paper?

"This metaphor is arousing! Sonya-Lee"

I hope she meant to her senses <.<

runnable

HSC
Rebekkie said:
economics essay on fiscal policy, we got a stimulus about environmental management and cane toads. i wrote 2 paragraphs on the importance of managing cane toads to increase agricultural output comment i got was 'very interesting, i'm glad to see you have knowledge only applicable to trivia nights. the question was meant for environmental management plans in general'. meh, still got full marks :)

bio - for an 8 marks question i wrote 14 lines but it was only marked up to the 10th line. i asked afterwards and the teacher told me i'd already said everything and though the points i'd made were valid, he couldn't give me 10/8.

Thank you for impressing on us that you pwn school.

Rhanoct

zzzzz
HSC
Re: 回复: Re: What are some funny teacher's comments you've recieved on an exam paper?

tommykins said:
forgot which teacher, but in an exam i drew a straight line instead of a parabola.

teacher wrote "as you kids say it, "lol" "
lol, win

undalay

HSC
On my physics exam:
A 4 or 5 mark question was provided with half a page of spacing.
I wrote "answer on attached page" (we could use separate pages if we required additional space)

and when i got the test back it said
"you mean pages"

I actually wrote 2 pages. I thought that was funny ):

HSC
My legal teacher always got the shits with me for not doing homework but doing so well in exams:
"23/25. You're ranked 2nd. FOR NOW"
haha, I'm now ranked 1st :D

Ancient: "WOW! WOW! WOW! What more can be said! Congradulations Oliver this is excellent work. I particually enjoyed YOUR analysis of Briant. Well done!! 25++/25"
It couldn't have been that exciting :p

A pedantic english teacher: "Your handwriting is quite large and to the average HSC marker this may be deceptive. I have counted your words, only 900, this is not enough"
- 1028 MFer!

dizzyizzy

snubble
HSC
On mocking the subject of a modern history essay a few times- 'twice now you have been a silly sausage!!'

Also, whenever Mangal Pandey (1857 Indian Mutiny) is mentioned- 'spunky!'

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC
A mate of mine whoes a little wrong in the head made his visual representation for Huck Finn a big, happy, orange cat flying through the sky with his toungue poking out. His accompanying response turned into some rant on capitalism.

The teacher comment was something along the lines of:

... Bowan, is this a joke? i dont think mr flying cat is going to tell you the answers in your english exam at the end of the year.

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
Last year in a Commerce essay I wrote that juries should be replaced by televising the case on live tv and let the public decide the verdict by smsing or calling 1800 GUILTY.

Teacher wrote "It's people like you that ruined television".

Last edited:

gouge.away

MonCœurS'ouvre à taVoix
HSC
N/A
"that's a little inappropriate, n'est-ce pas?"

"try to not be so flippant"

"larger writting"

"what does this mean?" [x6 in an SOR paper]

*TRUE*

Tiny dancer
HSC
N/A
A fantastic job. I love the way you have subverted the moral Universe.

gavvsy

HSC
this actually happened in year 10, forgot the subject. at the end of the essay the teacher wrote, "think don't just write" she gave me 20 out of 15​

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)