What are some IOIs? (1 Viewer)

obliviousninja

(╯°□°)╯━︵ ┻━┻ - - - -
HSC
Uni Grad
You won't be talking to her in several years time

Looking back at formal photos and your unphotogenicness...
I think theres a dichotomy in photogenicness. When you know someone is going to take a photo of you, or when you dont. I'm sure im still more photogenic than you at least.

JT145

ON is my homeboy
HSC
I think theres a dichotomy in photogenicness. When you know someone is going to take a photo of you, or when you dont. I'm sure im still more photogenic than you at least.
You have GOT to be kidding me. Right.

Kiraken

RISK EVERYTHING
HSC
N/A
Obliviousninja, having been shunned by 99% of the girls ive ever taken an interest in, I only very recently came in contact with a girl who I found out later was VERY much interested in me. But I could DEFINITELY tell a very solid difference in this girl vs uninterested girls. This girl talked to me about the most random shit, mostly whats going in her life, what she's doing. no 1 thing she always told me where she was and what she was doing at that moment, and what she plans to do. bAsically, girl tells you about herself if she's interested. And on fb she always initiated the conversations, NEVER me.

Just in general, if girl INITIATES conversation with you AND the conversation is most of the time about her life events, you can be 99% certain she is interested in you. If she just initiates conversation about a common thing between you both then obviously you cant be as sure. But if she starts going on about "i i i me me me I did this this and this and I want to do this this and this and WE SHOULD TOTALLY DO THIS TOGETHER"etc, you're in man.

Me personally being an absolute female retard, I had no idea she was interested until my brother started reading what we were writing and told me I should have stepped things up a notch ages ago, she's well interested.

There's a story from personal experience. Hope it helps man.
or you're the token gay friend she talks to that much because she thinks you won't hit on her

JT145

ON is my homeboy
HSC
or you're the token gay friend she talks to that much because she thinks you won't hit on her
I'm a token gay friend to a lot of people.

(I'm not actually gay although ObliviousNinja will dispute this. The second half of the sentence is more relevant).

obliviousninja

(╯°□°)╯━︵ ┻━┻ - - - -
HSC
Uni Grad
You have GOT to be kidding me. Right.
Nup, I am actually serious.

Not sure if its your TM but in most of your photos you tilt your head sideways and forward at the same time to exaggerate the v-line.

Last edited:

JT145

ON is my homeboy
HSC
Nup, I am actually serious.

Not sure if its your TM but in most of your photos you tilt your head sideways and forward at the same time to exaggerate the v-line.
I don't even have a V line. My cheeks are so fat :p

omr123

HSC
If you find yourself in bed with her, I'd say that's a pretty good IOI

stickywages

HSC
N/A
IOIs from a girl (personal observations and experiences):

1) She looks at you differently from how she looks at other people
2) She laughs at your jokes differently from how she laughs at other people's jokes
3) NOT an IOI: if she initiates chat with you frequently - Lots of men misunderstand this. They think if a
girl initiates chatting with them (FB, SMS, etc.) a lot, the girl likes them. IT's not the case because
often a girl feels more comfortable chatting so freely and often with someone she has friendzoned
than with someone she's romantically interested in.
Please take note of this guys! So many guys have mistakenly thought I liked them romantically when I merely like to chat.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)