What are the higher paying part-time jobs for High School/Uni students? (1 Viewer)

Drifting95

Should i change my DP?
HSC
Try waitressing. If you can waiter some high-end places you can get really great money.

And how would I get a job at a call center?
When i went to Otto's all the waiters were internationals (french, italian etc) for some reason... What is the rough hourly rate for fine dining place, i'm curious.

wannaspoon

ремове кебаб
HSC
Uni Grad
Labour Hire... for the money... there's mad money in it... It's back breaking work... pays pretty good $25/h on average...

It beats paying for a gym membership...

Last edited:

Kiraken

RISK EVERYTHING
HSC
N/A
If u can tutor well, private tutoring can defs make u a decent amount

madharris

HSC
N/A
If u can tutor well, private tutoring can defs make u a decent amount
Yeah but tutoring is so much effort. And you have to deal with kids who put in 1/4 of the effort that you put in.
With market research all you have to do is lie, and you get like $80-$150 for like 2 hours + sometimes free shit

Kiraken

RISK EVERYTHING
HSC
N/A
Yeah but tutoring is so much effort. And you have to deal with kids who put in 1/4 of the effort that you put in.
With market research all you have to do is lie, and you get like $80-$150 for like 2 hours + sometimes free shit
Brb getting job in market research

megaman64

HSC
ive been applying on seek and seeing vaneyk marketing solutions everywhere. It says they pay $40,000 - $49,999 OTE. Does anybody have any experience with them and what type of work they provide?

Trebla

Administrator
Administrator
HSC
Wait do you mean working in market research or being a participant of the research? If you mean the former then it's even more work than tutoring because you often have to call up or bother many people to get information out of them and I'm pretty sure that pay rate doesn't look right.

Last edited:

madharris

HSC
N/A
But market research is ad-hoc/infrequent. So yeah you might get more cash per hour but you usually won't have many hours at all so cumulatively it's not that much in the end.
That's why you have other jobs ontop of that then do market research when you get the opportunity. Profit?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Trebla

Administrator
Administrator
HSC
That's why you have other jobs ontop of that then do market research when you get the opportunity. Profit?

Then your primary source of income is dependent on what other job(s) you get, not the market research. In essence the market research is more of an extra rather than the main.

madharris

HSC
N/A
Then your primary source of income is dependent on what other job(s) you get, not the market research. In essence the market research is more of an extra rather than the main.
I could probably make it my main income if I wanted :p
You can get like 3 or 4 different offers each week which can be like 400-800 each week for a few hours of talking and answering questions :p

Drifting95

Should i change my DP?
HSC
I could probably make it my main income if I wanted :p
You can get like 3 or 4 different offers each week which can be like 400-800 each week for a few hours of talking and answering questions :p

details

madharris

HSC
N/A
Literally search market research on Google. And apply with as many companies as possible. When they match you up with some research they'll send you an email and you'll have to do a survey to make sure you're who they need

callipygian

HSC
Literally search market research on Google. And apply with as many companies as possible. When they match you up with some research they'll send you an email and you'll have to do a survey to make sure you're who they need

can't you only participate in market research ~once every 6 months?

iceworx

HSC
retail banking pays really well, good experience for grad opportunities as well

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)