What are u doing this Holiday? (merged) (1 Viewer)

HSC
Re: What are u doing this Holiday?

my priorities are simple.

1. sleeping.
2. nerding
3. movieing, msning, musicing, bumming and whatever else i need to do to get my mind off school.

also, just to contribute on the tech discussion. i cant be bothered to buy a computer/laptop this year. im gonna wait till after the hsc and then buy a top-range laptop and then buy external hard drives and whatever. only problem is i need money, but that counts as a work in progress:)

davidw89

HSC

For those guys getting a new computer (desktop ones not laptop)..a good idea would be to buy the parts seperately at wholesale shop..such as MSY (City and Auburn). Basically they sell parts at the LOWEST price possible..and you can put it together (ask a friend) or pay some guy to do it for like $70 or something (clearly a rip off) but it comes out cheaper than if you've bought it at those normal computer store. Last christmas holiday i bought the parts for my sister's comp and asked a friend to build it..saved about $200+ all up.

Cheers

zangetsu.xo

BANGSAT LOOO
anywhere with a bowl of rice and chopsticks in han
HSC

:wave: gangles!

holidays aye...
- modern notes. i never knew how much i suck at this subjects until i tried studying for it. i'm gonna fail.
- business notes. ditto.
- japanese extension.
- lots of movies [haven't been since happy fett. terrible, i know.]
- looking for a job.
- getting my Ls.
and i think i my have to organise all my notes again. they're in a mess. and perhaps clean my room too. hmm...

sanshi

colour my world
HSC
N/A

cleaning my room
shopping
reading

S1M0

LOLtheist
HSC

Study
Gaming

davidw89

HSC

Gangles.McGee said:
Have you found something fun to do during the holidays, yet?
yeh iam gonna go volunteering for CVA with a couple of friends
cheers

Legham

HSC

bringbackshred said:
Technically mine have too - I only have maths on Wednesday and everyone knows that it is a joke.
Is that 2U, ext1 or ext2?

I got raped by extension 2 :( Serves me right for not studying or doing half the course work so far.. (literally about half).

Extension 1 tomorrow morning! Im gonna go back to studying now.. dont wanna get raped again :p

Legham

HSC

bringbackshred said:
General mate.

Dropped from 2U so I could handle Software and 4U English a little better.
Ohh, i thought you were doing extension 2 for some reason.. Maybe you told me extension 2 english and i misheard.. I was wondering why you said sometime that you were so confident in maths, and you just said maths was a joke :p I wish extension 2 maths was a joke!

Loza33

HSC

bringbackshred said:
Thanks.

General mate.

Dropped from 2U so I could handle Software and 4U English a little better.
Yea i was doing 3u maths and dropped so i could focus on other subjects.. im so glad i did.... with my all my major works, i also have homework and i wouldnt have the time or energy to stress about maths.. general is so easy - as long as you od the work in class it is fine! which is fabulous in my mind!!

3 more to go!!!!!!! Drama, english paper.2 and general... then im free!!

bringbackshred

I AM ANGRY.
HSC

Legham said:
Ohh, i thought you were doing extension 2 for some reason.. Maybe you told me extension 2 english and i misheard.. I was wondering why you said sometime that you were so confident in maths, and you just said maths was a joke :p I wish extension 2 maths was a joke!
Haha. The test is a joke because it is so easy. It's unfortunate that it is that way though.

Loza33 said:
Yea i was doing 3u maths and dropped so i could focus on other subjects.. im so glad i did.... with my all my major works, i also have homework and i wouldnt have the time or energy to stress about maths.. general is so easy - as long as you od the work in class it is fine! which is fabulous in my mind!!

3 more to go!!!!!!! Drama, english paper.2 and general... then im free!!
Yeah, as much as I like not studying and get 90s, I need at least 2U for Economics.

m0ofin

HSC
N/A

Legham said:
My holiday: Shitloads of beer
Ew, beer.

Vodka's nicer, though only when flavoured.

Loza33

HSC

bringbackshred said:
Yeah, as much as I like not studying and get 90s, I need at least 2U for Economics.
Ah ok.. well i dont have any other mathematical, scienceish or anything that relates to the need of maths.. so its fine by me!!! lol

Legham

HSC

m0ofin said:
Ew, beer.

Vodka's nicer, though only when flavoured.
Whooaa, disagreement! Beer > all :)

Its not holidays time for me :D!!! I think i'll kick it off by having a big long sleep.. seeing as i didnt go to bed at all last night..

princesskt

HSC

im gonna be sleeping! and doing Ext. not too bad, just my teacher wants the full draft done by the end and ive gotta prepare the viva voce too :S

bringbackshred

I AM ANGRY.
HSC

princesskt said:
im gonna be sleeping! and doing Ext. not too bad, just my teacher wants the full draft done by the end and ive gotta prepare the viva voce too :S
Yeah, my teacher wants my draft as well.

princesskt

HSC

ugh evil teachers grr. naa i dont think it will be too bad ay. i wont have much else to do lol..

m0ofin

HSC
N/A

I'm going to grow 30 or 40 wheat seedlings these holidays. Surely the highlight of the break.

bringbackshred

I AM ANGRY.
HSC

princesskt said:
ugh evil teachers grr. naa i dont think it will be too bad ay. i wont have much else to do lol..
I'm away from home for 50% of the holidays, I have another couple of assignments to work on, I have notes to complete.. Add that to the procrastination I have to complete and i've got a pretty full basket.

bringbackshred

I AM ANGRY.
HSC

m0ofin said:
I'm going to grow 30 or 40 wheat seedlings these holidays. Surely the highlight of the break.
Are you going to watch them grow?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)