What are you doing ur PIP on? (1 Viewer)

Sickle

Hello Sunshine
HSC
My PIP is on the Japanese Educational System, how it compares to the westernised system and how the constant amount of studying Japanese students do and how this affects them - socially and mentally.

What's your's?

*girl04*

hey every1, how r u?
HSC
N/A
i dont do socitey ... i just post in this forum coz lots of ppl have questions and interviews they want answered

Sickle

Hello Sunshine
HSC
Originally posted by alby
mines on death and the afterlife...im comparin religious beliefs to scientific facts
How the hell did you think up that? That's a really ggood topic... it took me forever to think up my one!

*sweetheart*

PIP Topic

My PIP is called Shifting Priorities ... it is about a current quality of life trend referred to as 'downshifting' ... I havent started the final product yet ... I have only gathered secondary data

Jessisbored

HSC
lol r u joking? Personal interest project,,,

btw i cant wait to get a catchy title for my PIP thats one non-stressful part that is quite enjoyable...past names have been quite good...

nessie_lee

Povo Uni Student!
Knights territory.... and I'm a Doggies supporter!
HSC
hi everyone.. i'm doing mine on the Feminist Movement in Australia, how it has changed over time and do young women really care about the feminist movement today. Done secondary research but am going to get together some drafts during the holidays! hehe.. if i get around to it!

Jessisbored

HSC
so overall...(everyone) where are you up to, what have you done? Because I'm trying to work out if I'm really behind or just average?

I've done my introduction, 396 words. I've done mostly Secondary research and abit of primary...need to do more interviews though. But overall, this week part of my body will be completed. Crap thats scary...

mishka

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Jessisbored

I've done my introduction, 396 words. I've done mostly Secondary research and abit of primary...need to do more interviews though. But overall, this week part of my body will be completed. Crap thats scary...

That's really good, but the word limit for the intro is 500 words, so you could fit a little more in. Just a suggestion, cos I went to the PIP day and although you can't go OVER the word limit, being close to it is what they like....

I've designed my questionnaire and have done a lot of secondary research. I want to have focus groups next term and hopefully a few interviews. I've written my introduction - 491 words.

Jessisbored

HSC
Originally posted by mishka
That's really good, but the word limit for the intro is 500 words, so you could fit a little more in. Just a suggestion, cos I went to the PIP day and although you can't go OVER the word limit, being close to it is what they like....

I've designed my questionnaire and have done a lot of secondary research. I want to have focus groups next term and hopefully a few interviews. I've written my introduction - 491 words.

I was also at the PIP day, but my class arrived really late...so that must be the reason why i didnt hear them say that close to 500 was prefered. Just to be abit careful-because I'm known for doing abit too much work and going over word limits-hehe- I wrote about 400 just so I'd have abit more to say in my central material-oooh~! It's just hit me...we have deligated word limits (per section) damn that means that having a smaller intro won't have any influence on the size of the body material...thanx for reminding me :)

lex123

HSC
my topic is:

"are the themes presented in market saturated reality tv a reflection of a society changing its moral values....?

basically im looking at the saturation of reality tv and how whether the themes presented in reality tv are indicitive of society's morals today. i will b comparing 3 times frames- the victorian era, the sixties and today......

i will be analysing 3 programs as a focus: big brother, the bachelorette/bachelor, survivor

any feed back would be good..what do yous think?

jessum

HSC
mines on acceleration (grade skipping) and the effects on the individual, socially, emotionally, and academically. so far ive done an interview, lots of secondary research, and thought alot about stuff... its probably about time i started getting something down.
anyone got any experience with this sorta thing? meh...

Princess Steph

HSC
pip topics

mines "an investigation of australian comedy and whether it has a significant impact on the australian identity" or something like that...im finding it easy to deal with because im breaking it up into little chjpaters and just pretending theyre like mini essays...i got about 2.5 weeks to finish body, which i havtent really sdtarted...YAY FOR ME!!! Doe sanyone know any sites where theres like old and good pips or something? Thanks a bunch

missyA

Im doing my PIP on juvenile justice and the reasons behind youth crime, so pretty much criminology and the justice system etc, i really need a title for it but can think of anything, anyone got any ideas????

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)