What are you going to do the moment you finish your HSC ? (1 Viewer)

whimsical

HSC
Re-join my gym and after that, go buy cute workout clothes to workout in. I will then go to the supermarket and buy some vegetables and other such healthy goods. I solemnly swear to never classify ice cream as a meal after November 6.

Aaaand then I'll go get sloshed and celebrate. Woo!

Heydosaurus

HSC
I have a little 50 mL bottle of Johnnie Walker Black Label that I plan to remove from my school bag, pour into a scotch glass and shot like there is no tomorrow. Bring on Physics in ten days time!

HSC
Re-join my gym and after that, go buy cute workout clothes to workout in. I will then go to the supermarket and buy some vegetables and other such healthy goods. I solemnly swear to never classify ice cream as a meal after November 6.

Aaaand then I'll go get sloshed and celebrate. Woo!
saaaaame. not sure if i will stick to it though...

2ndcitysaint

HSC
Hit the court for like an hour or so then go to the club with ma mates and chill all night

lydia1992

scientificfield
HSC
Uni Grad
I would probably get rid of my notes (BURN them) ....learn how to drive and get my P licence as i ignored it throughout year 12 (pretending I'm studying just not to do the test as I hate driving but still I need a car) anyways...I will start going gym everyday,,,maybe travel to France to visit my cousins! ...buy a macbook pro...that's it!

HKspec009

HSC
I'll probably get a job, hit the gym, go to my fucking graduation, work some more and prepare for uni.
However, night time....That's a whole other story!

btx3

HSC
Uni Grad
ill probably write a post HSC to do list which says all these important things i could be doing like getting a job, my license and getting fit but then i will fail to complete a single thing on that list as i masturbate aggressively, play some halo, party, 2k13 and guitar hero (unfinished business, through the fire and flames 68% complete is my record i must finish it on expert).

Keelan134

HSC
Walk out of SOR, Jump in the air, everything will freeze and fade to black and white, then my school photo will appear on screen with the quote "Keelan went on to university and became a bank teller, he married his childhood sweetheart and had 3 kids. He now lives in his home in Philadelphia PA", then all my schoolfriends will have the same thing for them.

There will then be lots of Fire.

Maybe a Project X

Then Im backpacking Europe for 3 and half months :D (This ones legit)

egnaro315

HSC
Walk out of SOR, Jump in the air, everything will freeze and fade to black and white, then my school photo will appear on screen with the quote "Keelan went on to university and became a bank teller, he married his childhood sweetheart and had 3 kids. He now lives in his home in Philadelphia PA", then all my schoolfriends will have the same thing for them.

There will then be lots of Fire.

Maybe a Project X

Then Im backpacking Europe for 3 and half months :D (This ones legit)
across western Europe?

Gary_Oak

Taking a Piss
HSC
Drive to a bottle shop, buy 2 6 pack beer or a bottle of somthing and get shitfucked wasted, then finish things off with burning my notes

lgnorance

HSC
Hit the gym, 4 hour work out - all my compound lifz

catch up on my gainz

Then study for uni fwark. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)