What are you guys going to do with your english essays? (1 Viewer)

krnofdrg

Mq Law Student :)
HSC
Uni Grad
A. Sell?

B. Donate to school, friends or tutors?

C. BURN and destroy them.

D. Just leave it.

I think im going to donate mine to the school XD..

What about you guys?

oisac

HSC
B, C and D...l can burn them but l obviously still leave a copy on the computer.

TheWolfsLunch

HSC
Well, I didn't spend time writing several essays and trying to remember them, so the only ones I have are the ones we've had to submit for other tasks, which haven't been very good. I'll probably just go D.

PaterzAttack

fake based bitch
HSC
I didn't use prepared essays for my exams, I analysed my texts wrote out the main points that I went on to use in my essays during the exam.
So I'll be donating my notes to my sister, who is starting her senior year next year.

HSC
Uni Grad
Check if they're at least 18/20 by either the HSC or the Trial, and then upload them from there for students to use.

BloomyLove

HSC Hater
HSC
I didn't use prepared essays for my exams, I analysed my texts wrote out the main points that I went on to use in my essays during the exam.
So I'll be donating my notes to my sister, who is starting her senior year next year.
This, exactly.

krnofdrg

HSC
Uni Grad
Check if they're at least 18/20 by either the HSC or the Trial, and then upload them from there for students to use.
I have various essays for AOS and Standard English. Confirmed by HSC teachers close to full marks for my modules. AOS essay 14~15 and creative full mark? Im thinking of uploading on BOS since we need some more Standard english resources and also im thinking of donating to school. Well basically my teacher already took my essays LOL. I saw them in her essay collection folder.

jamesfirst

HSC
I just recycled them.

Because I am an environmentally-friendly person :)

btw I uploaded my essays. Author: James park.

have a read. It's the exact essay I have reproduced today

Last edited:

rainydays

HSC
B. A friend from the year above me gave me hers when she graduated and they helped me heaps so I'd like to pass mine onto a younger friend so I they can benefit from them as well.

xjxmxhx

HSC
E. Recycling them.
No use to me now, I have no younger siblings, and my friends in lower years do standard.

2011_

HSC
I'll be doing B (I didn't have prepared responses, but I have practice essays, some essays from assessments and notes), and also keeping a copy myself :)

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
Well, they aren't really essays, they're paragraphs and quotes and stuff on my comp.
I'm gonna say B, C, D and if by some miracle I produce a high band 5 I might go A.

krnofdrg

HSC
Uni Grad
Well, they aren't really essays, they're paragraphs and quotes and stuff on my comp.
I'm gonna say B, C, D and if by some miracle I produce a high band 5 I might go A.
Yeah same. Im deciding whether or not to donate to school. I don't really have any friends who do standard XD..

I got some pretty nice generic essays but i don't use them in the exam i just use technique->example->meaning and use these to adapt to question.

But if i get band 5 or 6 im going to probably sell XD.

HSC
already burnt everything english related i own... my god Romulus My Father burnt sooo well!!

addicts

Officially Insane
HSC
wait to see my marks, if they're decent then i'll upload them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)