What ATAR are you aiming for? (1 Viewer)

jossasmith05

HSC
Aiming for a 90.5 but hopeful for more. Also if anyone reads this don't be discouraged by alot of people aiming for super high atars, it just means your in the right place to help you study well. Aim for the Atar you think is achievable, but is challenging. For some that might be 80, For some that might be 70. But as long as you challenge yourself thats what counts

HSC
dont know anymore ngl

been researching and most safe courses are above 92 except med and law so semi questioning my whole hsc rn

im doing the ucat anyways coz I just figured i might as well try to open up my options, but it seems more appealing the go into a safer course that wont kill me with the workload and has job security (as opposed to almost die trying to get into med)

anyways for my own self ego 98?

synthesisFR

School Spirit Skit 1
HSC
dont know anymore ngl

been researching and most safe courses are above 92 except med and law so semi questioning my whole hsc rn

im doing the ucat anyways coz I just figured i might as well try to open up my options, but it seems more appealing the go into a safer course that wont kill me with the workload and has job security (as opposed to almost die trying to get into med)

anyways for my own self ego 98?
yeah its an unpredictable time especially since this is before trials

ExtremelyBoredUser

Bored Uni Student
HSC
no need to decide the exact career you have, just have a vague understanding of what industry you want to work in e.g IT, finance, data and then choose your degrees accordingly to which is most relevant to the jobs in said industries.

thats basically what i did.

SamDavisEnjoyer420

HSC
it would be nice to get 90+ to get into the course/uni im looking at, realistically though i’ll probably get around an 80. thankfully i get a bonus to my selection rank since i’m in a low socioeconomic school 😬 surely that plus srs is enough to beat out some sydney kids??

ExtremelyBoredUser

Bored Uni Student
HSC
it would be nice to get 90+ to get into the course/uni im looking at, realistically though i’ll probably get around an 80. thankfully i get a bonus to my selection rank since i’m in a low socioeconomic school 😬 surely that plus srs is enough to beat out some sydney kids??
do early entry for unsw. its a no brainer for low socioeconomic areas

SamDavisEnjoyer420

HSC
lol, i was in the process of applying for that just yesterday. i’m lodging so many applications for uni but i really do need to do everything in my power to get in, especially considering i’m getting band 2 level results in maths 💀💀💀 (my other subjects are great but wtf)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)