What car do you drive? (the new one) (1 Viewer)

brent012

Webmaster
Webmaster
HSC
Wow, i've never seen red GTiR before lol. Thought it was a ADM N14 with a gtir bonnet at first glance! Nice mods too.

I've got an N15 SSS pulsar, just the generic modifications so far lol. Lowered suspension, extractors + full exhaust (which is probably a bit too loud atm) etc. Might put a pic up tomorrow.

iSplicer

HSC
Uni Grad
Car noobie here.

But I drive a Mazda MX5 NB, six speed manual. Thinking of lowering it even more - any thoughts?

wannaspoon

ремове кебаб
HSC
Uni Grad
Car noobie here.

But I drive a Mazda MX5 NB, six speed manual. Thinking of lowering it even more - any thoughts?
lock the diff or buy and Limited slip diff, exhaust, coilovers, nice set of wheels, nice set of rubber on those wheels, and hard top... :awesome:

they are a bit down on power but I'll tell you what they are a fun little car...

kfnmpah

HSC
no not yet :(

I need to asap but when i do i have to give my parents like 4k for the barina and it's all mine (gonna paint cool shit all over it yeh boii)

Siddy123

HSC
MAKE:Nissan
MODEL: Silvia S15 Japspec
YEAR:2000
LIKES: light weight, great for drifting, sounds/looks great
DISLIKES: attracts too many coppers, tickets, etc...
FUN FACT/OTHER/MODLIST:voodoo blue respray,Tien adjustable coil overs,inter cooler,complete X force 3 inch exhaust including 3 inch dump pipe, boost controller ,pod filter in enclosure( so coppers dont defect me), garret turbo
PLANS FOR FUTURE: Skyline GTR 35
PHOTOS:

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC
Car noobie here.

Don't 'lower' your car, just get some decent suspension, which may be the same height as your existing suspension, ride height should be the least of your concerns. Lowered cars are just annoying, scraping and so forth.

Better than suspension is frame rails and a butterfly brace

http://www.flyinmiata.com/index.php?deptid=4538&parentid=0&stocknumber=13-69010

http://www.flyinmiata.com/index.php?stocknumber=13-69920

kfnmpah

HSC
lol look at your car how could you not safely assume that you live in western sydney

everyone is bored shitless out there because there is nothing to do so you buy japanese cars and modify them and sit in the maccas car park blasting sum fully sick beatz from your subby in the boot duh

Siddy123

HSC
lol look at your car how could you not safely assume that you live in western sydney

everyone is bored shitless out there because there is nothing to do so you buy japanese cars and modify them and sit in the maccas car park blasting sum fully sick beatz from your subby in the boot duh
u just mad coz u driving a 1.8 grannyspec hatch
and nope, dont have subs...

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad

Don't knock it- I did that in my Evo back in the day :) I'm even tempted to just buy an FD3S and put a Veilside Fortune kit on it to look Tokyo Drift.

Siddy123

HSC
Don't knock it- I did that in my Evo back in the day :) I'm even tempted to just buy an FD3S and put a Veilside Fortune kit on it to look Tokyo Drift.
haha i <3 the rx7's

i would do it for the lol's, have it as a weekend car etc..

kfnmpah

HSC
u just mad coz u driving a 1.8 grannyspec hatch
and nope, dont have subs...
but this is my actual car (except i'm trying to sell it so i can go overseas)

1974 mini panel van
like: i don't even need to list the 'likes'
dislike: shit to drive in winter/rain

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC

I ride through there with the baffle out, annoys everyone.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)