What car do you drive? (the new one) (1 Viewer)

FD3S88

HSC
N/A
I think the 20B swaps are way too excessive unless you are a hard core tracker/racer or have too much cash to blow. lol.

Yea true they make alot of hp and they sound amazing.. but they need many other components to operate hand-in-hand together. I asked my mechanic about the cost once out of curiosity and he said that a proper 20B setup will need about 30K.

There are alot of ways to gain more power from the rotary engine without resorting to such means..

Siddy123

HSC
So jelly, agree on the bodykit though as i'm not really a fan of all the vents

gg, must go hard.
Haha it does.
My brother had a dc5r which was written off ( rear), insurance payed him out and he bought the car back for a really good price.
Got his k20 swapped into my vtir eg ( single cam vtec at the time), took all the dc5r goodies such as brakes, rims, seats and he stripped the front end for parts and sold them.

wannaspoon

ремове кебаб
HSC
Uni Grad
thought I would post another pic of mine, considering that the petrol heads have assembled...

brent012

Webmaster
Webmaster
HSC
For some reason those wheels and fitment made me think it was a mk3 golf for a split second haha. Once again though, nice Gti-r! Just wondering, you may have already mentioned it earlier but what car(s) did you have on your Ps?

I like the Gti-r's and it would be an obvious upgrade eventually from my N15 but it seems too similar in a way lol. My dad is trying to convince me to get a Mazda 6 MPS (family car is a normal 6) in a year or two lol but even if I go the awd sleeper route a Liberty seems more tempting. I'm skeptical about how high insurance will be but i'll probably stay on my dads insurance and he knows he'll probably end up driving anything I get as much as I do haha.

Anyway, another photo lol. This was taken a few months ago when I got the rear sway bar, which is why you can't see much besides it.

Last edited:

brent012

Webmaster
Webmaster
HSC
Pulsars seem to be popular here...
Lol, I could have sworn it was you who had the RNN14 before wannaspoon posted another picture. Did you have an n14 before the liberty (hope i got that right lol) or am I getting totally mixed up?

wannaspoon

ремове кебаб
HSC
Uni Grad
Lol my mazda 3 owns that.

are they axis OG's???
get amber corners! and tint your foggies yellow
trust me, it'll look sex.
was actually thinking of selling it... but decided against it...

going to get a set of OZ race leggenda's get some spacers to make them fit nicely, the factory option foggie grill (with foggies of course), smash a bit more power out of it by bashing my head on the bonnet telling it I need more power, etc

they are Axis OG's, don't like them and want a change... (don't have money to change them at the moment but I'm working on that)

Lol, I could have sworn it was you who had the RNN14 before wannaspoon posted another picture. Did you have an n14 before the liberty (hope i got that right lol) or am I getting totally mixed up?
I've only posted pics of my car from what I'm aware of... think you're getting totally mixed up...

another pic of mine...

Last edited:

Siddy123

HSC

was actually thinking of selling it... but decided against it...

going to get a set of OZ race leggenda's get some spacers to make them fit nicely, the factory option foggie grill (with foggies of course), smash a bit more power out of it by bashing my head on the bonnet telling it I need more power, etc

they are Axis OG's, don't like them and want a change... (don't have money to change them at the moment but I'm working on that)
haha i love Axis Og's, had them on my eg before i swapped over to the dc5r stock wheels.
hmmm, maybe its time for some s-chassis love?

Havox

HSC
Uni Grad
Nah, I had another 4Gen Liberty before this one as my first car :)

Drifting95

Should i change my DP?
HSC
The shit feeling when you realise you missed the downshift meet at Fairfield today, fml

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)