What car do you drive? (the new one) (1 Viewer)

brent012

Webmaster
Webmaster
HSC
Clean N14! How drastic are you thinking about the sa22? I hope you'd be keeping it a rotary! I guess it's not an fd or like Rx3/Rx2, so maybe certain swaps shall be forgiven =P

fatboi

HSC
N/A
i know u see me comin' cause on the front of the maybach

it say payback

for those who hated on me'

wannaspoon

ремове кебаб
HSC
Uni Grad
not too drastic... stick with the 12A...

- keep it N/A and bridge port it (barp, barp, barp)
- exhaust, weber carby
- make the engine bay nice and neat, beef up the radiator, etc
- strip the interior, roll cage
- and, go for this look on the outside...

probably not going to get to drive it for long if I were to end up following through... being a bit of a dreamer now too... :(

Last edited:

brent012

Webmaster
Webmaster
HSC
Sounds good, any reason you are going with a sa22?

I expected the worst after the earlier LSx talk =P Don't know why Americans bother swapping Ls1's into FDs when they appear to have like no laws and could turn any rx car they want into a 20b turbo monster without worrying about engineers certificates and getting defected.

Immortalp00n

HSC
another one of mine...

ps: I might be putting it up for sale soon-ish... for all the melbourne BoSer's... currently in the process of looking for a replacement... was thinking a SA22C RX7 and getting a club permit... and maybe doing something drastic...
sss or gtir?
honestly can't tell anymore haha
sydney has been infected

wannaspoon

ремове кебаб
HSC
Uni Grad
^^ GTIR: Aus spec SSS fog lights fit snug in the ducts which makes it look like a SSS with a GTIR bonnet from the front :lol:

still got to wire those up to actually light up

Sounds good, any reason you are going with a sa22?

I expected the worst after the earlier LSx talk =P Don't know why Americans bother swapping Ls1's into FDs when they appear to have like no laws and could turn any rx car they want into a 20b turbo monster without worrying about engineers certificates and getting defected.
its got the Datsun s30, Toyota 2000 GT look about it... looks tough with a wide body, its rotary, guy around the corner from my joint owns one which has been peripherally port (sounds insane), not too quick, looks mega fun to drive, etc... it sounds like a bit of a downgrade from a GTIR pulsar but I couldn't give a rats...

chaps in NZ are really big on their rotaries... some mean ass rotaries coming out of there... loving this GS300 "mad mike" built:

hopefully keep mine (when I get it) in a state where I can still drive it around on a club permit (courtesy of a VASS certificate)... hopefully start pulling some decent hours with work (still don't have a job, I've had a few interviews which I feel quietly confident about), save some coin, put my car on the market and have enough to pay for everything...

Last edited:

brent012

Webmaster
Webmaster
HSC
It's very hard to tell from the front sometimes! Foglights would suggest it's a SSS, but putting foggies in a GTI-R wouldn't be hard.

Immortalp00n

HSC
it's pretty clean though haha looks gee! props to wannaspoon
lmao brent have u heard of/seen "kngsss"
hahahahahaha biggest pos eveaaaaa

brent012

Webmaster
Webmaster
HSC
lmao brent have u heard of/seen "kngsss"
hahahahahaha biggest pos eveaaaaa
Haha, not sure if you've found my number plate through google (easy) or are referring to the "kngsss" with "s"s rather than fives like on mine. =P

I actually never considered the Sa22 as having s30/2000gt looks tbh - always think of Porsche 924s when i see them. I do love the s30 and 2000gt look though, would totally get a 240 or 260 in the future if they were cheaper and i actually had any mechanical skills lol. What i'm also thinking would be pretty cool lately is a Ra28 celica with a 1uzfe or maybe a rotary, but alas no mechanical skills. Would also be awesome putting a turbo rotary in an older corolla too but i think they all weigh too little until the AE86's and they are pricey and an engine swap might not be the best idea.

Immortalp00n

HSC
Haha, not sure if you've found my number plate through google (easy) or are referring to the "kngsss" with "s"s rather than fives like on mine. =P

I actually never considered the Sa22 as having s30/2000gt looks tbh - always think of Porsche 924s when i see them. I do love the s30 and 2000gt look though, would totally get a 240 or 260 in the future if they were cheaper and i actually had any mechanical skills lol. What i'm also thinking would be pretty cool lately is a Ra28 celica with a 1uzfe or maybe a rotary, but alas no mechanical skills. Would also be awesome putting a turbo rotary in an older corolla too but i think they all weigh too little until the AE86's and they are pricey and an engine swap might not be the best idea.
no no im talking bout kngsss the orange sss

ohhhh do u have KNG:55S
hahah thats cool

brent012

Webmaster
Webmaster
HSC
Mmm those KNG-SSS plates and or car have been on so many cars/had a few owners, i remember reading one of the guys who owned the orange n14 at one stage was a good guy.

As for my plates, maybe =P Came with the car and I like the black on white plates. I'm not 100% sure since my dad payed my rego but i believe they are fairly old plates too so i dont have to pay the yearly fee.

Immortalp00n

HSC
Mmm those KNG-SSS plates and or car have been on so many cars/had a few owners, i remember reading one of the guys who owned the orange n14 at one stage was a good guy.

As for my plates, maybe =P Came with the car and I like the black on white plates. I'm not 100% sure since my dad payed my rego but i believe they are fairly old plates too so i dont have to pay the yearly fee.
yeh i knew one of the owners.... he went to la salle college haha was on his l's when he bought kngsss

wannaspoon

ремове кебаб
HSC
Uni Grad
I actually never considered the Sa22 as having s30/2000gt looks tbh
just looking for the retro coupe look that would look nice with a widebody and be dirt cheap... :)

DeeAndLife

HSC
Uni Grad
600535_415095595244144_415717596_n.jpg
My Ginny :guitar:
MAKE: Hyundai
MODEL: Getz
YEAR: 2011
LIKES: She's my car, pretty good for a small car, enough space for everything I need right now, gets me to where I need to go.
DISLIKES: It can take a bit to speed up, especially if the air conditionor is on.
FUN FACT/OTHER/MODLIST: Nothing.
PLANS FOR FUTURE: I'm not planning to get another car for quite a while, it's all I need.

Drifting95

Should i change my DP?
HSC
no no im talking bout kngsss the orange sss

ohhhh do u have KNG:55S
hahah thats cool
I have seen that at KK's at Orange grove rd a few times, such a shitbox. It has led's in the bonnet vent.

Not sure if I have posted in this thread or not, can't remember but I have a stock civic lol. Slow as fuck but i won't be modifying it, saving for something decent off my p's.

OMGITzJustin

HSC
N/A
View attachment 27721
My Ginny :guitar:
MAKE: Hyundai
MODEL: Getz
YEAR: 2011
LIKES: She's my car, pretty good for a small car, enough space for everything I need right now, gets me to where I need to go.
DISLIKES: It can take a bit to speed up, especially if the air conditionor is on.
FUN FACT/OTHER/MODLIST: Nothing.
PLANS FOR FUTURE: I'm not planning to get another car for quite a while, it's all I need.
lol that reminds me.. might not happen in dubbo, but in sydney, chicks in cars like yours (getz, honda jazz, kia cerato) ALWAYS tail me it's hilarious

Cardhouse

HSC
MAKE: Ford
MODEL: Laser
YEAR: 2001
LIKES: Good small first car. Pretty Cheap to run and reliable.
DISLIKES: Radio's dodgy as.
FUN FACT/OTHER/MODLIST: Non-stock radio (probably gonna need to replace or fix it), exhaust resonator (not very loud, but make's an appropriate level of noise given the size of the car).
PLANS FOR FUTURE: I'll hang on to it for a few years I reckon.
PHOTOS:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)