What car do you drive? (the new one) (2 Viewers)

Havox

HSC
Uni Grad
sleeper lyf brah.
really digging ur liberty sti man ( black ur wheels pls will loook saaaah sexy)
Haha, thanks mate. I think I like them gun metal grey atm. I'm toying with the idea of going for a matte black vinyl wrap of the car though. Maybe, maybe not.

Immortalp00n

HSC
Haha, thanks mate. I think I like them gun metal grey atm. I'm toying with the idea of going for a matte black vinyl wrap of the car though. Maybe, maybe not.
nws haha.
yeh gum metal looks good but daym black would good
nah bro dont matte black it..idno it doesnt seem right on a liberty or a rexy

brent012

Webmaster
Webmaster
HSC
I used to like altezzas on Lancers a few years ago, but you can really see how horrible they look after seeing the back of an Evo 5 (or 4, 6)

Havox

HSC
Uni Grad

Immortalp00n

HSC
I used to like altezzas on Lancers a few years ago, but you can really see how horrible they look after seeing the back of an Evo 5 (or 4, 6)
i love the back of the evo, especially with the little lights continuing on the bootlid.
i h8 lancers with altezzas and fart cannons ahaha

brent012

Webmaster
Webmaster
HSC
Im not a fan of black on black, white wheels would ruin the sleeper image though. Gold or silver is good. Some te37s would go nice, but i think that about like all cars. I'm guessing those STi wheels are forged wheels anyway? Look pretty good either way.

especially with the little lights continuing on the bootlid.
YES! Even the HSV utes which obviously stole the idea (well Mercedes use it often too) look alright.

Last edited:

Immortalp00n

HSC
Doesn't look too bad here lol. I'm not entirely sold, gonna wait a few weeks to see if the itch grows.

http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/lgt-project-matte-black-vinyl-wrap-139713.html?p=3133014
looks hot but tbh my mate matte blacked his supra, it looks hot but any little smudge or stain shows up and looks as if oil was dropped on it or sumshit...
also if u matte black it u'll lose that sleeper look? idno i reckon if u go matte black u should go the extra mile and get ur liberty looking sti from the outside.

Havox

HSC
Uni Grad
looks hot but tbh my mate matte blacked his supra, it looks hot but any little smudge or stain shows up and looks as if oil was dropped on it or sumshit...
also if u matte black it u'll lose that sleeper look? idno i reckon if u go matte black u should go the extra mile and get ur liberty looking sti from the outside.
Yeah, that's actually a really good point. I've always dug the sleeper thing and this...wouldn't be. Serem's matte Merc is just BAUSS.

I'm guessing those STi wheels are forged wheels anyway? Look pretty good either way.
Yeah, I like them as is and yeah, I think they're forged. The gold calipers are a bit flashy for my liking but hey, you can't have everything your way :p

Last edited:

Immortalp00n

HSC
Yeah, that's actually a really good point. I've always dug the sleeper thing and this...wouldn't be. Serem's matte Merc is just BAUSS.
yeah haha i reckon keep the sleeper look
or if u feel like getting a bit tuner ;)
matt black it, and get the sexy sti kit :3

but this is big $$$$

brent012

Webmaster
Webmaster
HSC
The lines look so much cleaner on the stock Liberty though. The mesh grille would make a big difference but the stock ones arent too chrome-y like the foresters.

Immortalp00n

HSC
The lines look so much cleaner on the stock Liberty though. The mesh grille would make a big difference but the stock ones arent too chrome-y like the foresters.
Lol moog's boat actually turned out really good eith the front lip,grill and rims!

Havox

HSC
Uni Grad
I think I prefer the stock kit. I do like the sunken mesh grill though.

Immortalp00n

HSC
Yeah, everything MCM put effort in to look good (and not take the piss) always ends up really nice.
Lmao the civic actually turned out okay..
Lol i loved the golfs wheels+ coilovers
Fucken hated the rust..... Like wtf it srsly looked so eww
Id never ever have the heart to do thst to my csr haha

Havox

HSC
Uni Grad
Lmao the civic actually turned out okay..
Lol i loved the golfs wheels+ coilovers
Fucken hated the rust..... Like wtf it srsly looked so eww
Id never ever have the heart to do thst to my csr haha
The MCM Golf GTI from Season 1 was pretty sweet though. I loved the headlights on that and the RS4 wheels were awesome.

Naystro

HSC
MAKE: Holden
MODEL: Commodore Acclaim
YEAR: 03
LIKES: 2nd Car as my first car was a POS VT exec ( that i cracked the head in and blew the diff ) :p

Mods -
- 19 SSV's 245/30/19 ( White Walled )
- Rear Air Bags ( bolt in's ) - Most likely being replaced with SSSL ( due to receiving a defect and not being engineered.
- Front on SSL King Springs
- All Nolathane Bushes
- Monroe Lowered Shocks and Struts ( front )
- 2.5 Catback
- Pacemaker Extractors
- 20% Front Windows 5% Rear Window Tint

- Full Stereo Install
Pioneer Avic H / U
Morel Tempo Front Splits
Rockford Fostage Coaxials ( rear Doors )
Hifonics 1500w 4 Channel ( running the front splits and rear coax's
2 x RE Audio SEx 12" Subs
Hifonics 2000w MonoBlock ( Running the SEx's
Full 0 Gauge Wiring
Bigger Alternator
Big 3 Upgrade
Custom Box

- MACE Cai
- 3.46 LSD

PLANS FOR FUTURE:
- SS Kit ( Got front bar and rear, just need skirts and $ to get em painted )
- Leather Coulson Interior
- Figure out what i want for custom plates and order them
- Keep It clean
- Possibly upgrade to 20" Starcorps or a set or FR20's
- Sunroof

and when off my P's ( 2 more years )
LS2 or LS3 If $ Permits

LS2 or LS3 - Cam, OTR, Mafless, Tune

PHOTOS:

Will post some up soon

Last edited:

brent012

Webmaster
Webmaster
HSC
Not into commodores myself, but sounds like some nice mods. Hope there isnt a chevy badge or plans for one =P

Sure it's worth doing an LSx swap though once you factor in engineers certificate too? Resale value would be pretty average i'd imagine and LS1 SS's or Clubbies are starting to be a dime a dozen. If you are determined to go ahead have you thought of using an L76 or L98 with a mild cam or something over a LS2?

Naystro

HSC
Not into commodores myself, but sounds like some nice mods. Hope there isnt a chevy badge or plans for one =P

Sure it's worth doing an LSx swap though once you factor in engineers certificate too? Resale value would be pretty average i'd imagine and LS1 SS's or Clubbies are starting to be a dime a dozen. If you are determined to go ahead have you thought of using an L76 or L98 with a mild cam or something over a LS2?
Nah, DW have a hate for chevy badges, and still dont understand why people put a chevy badge on a GMH. I originally wasn't too into the commodore scene and was more into the import scene, until a mate built a L76 with an aggressive cam a 4500 stall, T400 Box and a 3.9 Diff Ratio. it honestly scared me and i was hooked from then on haha.

Have thought about a L98 but, i have access to a LS2 ( That is sitting around my mates garage that i can get cheap ). If he sells it before i can get the funds together to start building it i will save and get an L98.

But will be looking to hit the 330RWKW mark, with whatever i decide to go with, and will also most likely end up being a weekender so will go for an aggressive cam with a 4k stall. its still all very up in the air as atm im figuring out what to do regarding Bags and rear suspension and will then be saving for the engine build, Which i hope to start just after my HSC. ( Purchase motor and build it before i get off my P's and the week i get my Fulls, Start the transplant from the mangtec ha.

wannaspoon

ремове кебаб
HSC
Uni Grad
another one of mine...

ps: I might be putting it up for sale soon-ish... for all the melbourne BoSer's... currently in the process of looking for a replacement... was thinking a SA22C RX7 and getting a club permit... and maybe doing something drastic...

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)