What car do you drive? (the new one) (2 Viewers)

Drifting95

Should i change my DP?
HSC
Lol I can probably make it in time, are you up for it?
No point man, they will stat leaving in the next 30-60 minutes . For some reason at jdm shows, they all leave earlier than the finish time. Trust me, when i went to the street cover meet at Livo kk's they said the finish was like 9pm, by 5pm guys started leaving (srs).

Meet up next time, showcased 2013 maybe?

Amaranth_

HSC
N/A
No point man, they will stat leaving in the next 30-60 minutes . For some reason at jdm shows, they all leave earlier than the finish time. Trust me, when i went to the street cover meet at Livo kk's they said the finish was like 9pm, by 5pm guys started leaving (srs).

Meet up next time, showcased 2013 maybe?
I was at some meet up a few months back, saw a few r35s and some nice JDM stuff, just send me a pm or something for the next meet up lol.

wannaspoon

ремове кебаб
HSC
Uni Grad
contemplating on whether to go showcased 2013 this year... I'm going to be in NSW the week before it for a wedding, thinking of staying for the week and enjoying myself... but I don't know... It's a bit too long away from my other obligations :(

Drifting95

Should i change my DP?
HSC
contemplating on whether to go showcased 2013 this year... I'm going to be in NSW the week before it for a wedding, thinking of staying for the week and enjoying myself... but I don't know... It's a bit too long away from my other obligations :(
Stay, it's going to go off !

Drifting95

Should i change my DP?
HSC
Sounds like there is some interest, i'll keep you all updated with the upcoming events.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)