What car will you get as your first car? (2 Viewers)

David Spade

Banned
HSC
N/A
how why what

and lol pick the worst commodore ever and brag that you could smash it good work guy

David Spade

Banned
HSC
N/A
lol a vp could smash the worst skyline gtr ever now what huh???? WHAT CUNT

jiey2k

JEAHHH BOIIIII
HSC
i see there is lots of rage in this thread

anyway i drive a 2009 aurion at-x base model, nothing to show off, nothing to be proud of, not saying anything, (dont want any rage coming my way) but i am pretty spoilt

but im saving up to get a 1969 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray as my first car bought by me

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
mercedes benz - when i get the cash
Saving up for a new one or a used one? New ones are pretty exp (unless you go for like an A Class............. which is still pretty exp for what it is). Used ones in the $30k bracket aren't too bad (like the last gen C class). Pity they aren't all P plater friendly despite being considerably safer than many other cars.

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
Is that for cars in general or the two models which I mentioned?

I remember the huge shortage of both those models (the Prius and GTi) leading to some punters who bought in early trying to flog them off at a premium. One of my managers at work even managed to make a small profit on hers so that she could buy a new one in a different colour.

skyline

Proud Aurion TRD owner
HSC
N/A
i see there is lots of rage in this thread

anyway i drive a 2009 aurion at-x base model, nothing to show off, nothing to be proud of, not saying anything, (dont want any rage coming my way) but i am pretty spoilt

but im saving up to get a 1969 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray as my first car bought by me
anyone who rides an aurion knows they are quick cars

they shit on commodore sv6's & xr6 falcons, and they consume less fuel, but they still eat alot of fuel regardless.

ive shitted on supras with them huge ugly cannons and trolley looking spoilers with my TRD which has been tuned, its funny when i look at my side mirror i see how far ahead iam.

im confident a stock aurion can give a supra a run for its money, they dont look quick, people think they are slow, but they are remarkbly quicker then what toyota claims them to be. toyota claims a time of 0-100 in 7.4 seconds, in actual fact, if you thrash a stock one and go hard out, you can get around 6-6.4 seconds, ive seen this on youtube, type it on a youtube search and watch the speedo fly, its awesome, yet they are stock cars! :lol:

jiey2k

JEAHHH BOIIIII
HSC
anyone who rides an aurion knows they are quick cars

they shit on commodore sv6's & xr6 falcons, and they consume less fuel, but they still eat alot of fuel regardless.

ive shitted on supras with them huge ugly cannons and trolley looking spoilers with my TRD which has been tuned, its funny when i look at my side mirror i see how far ahead iam.

im confident a stock aurion can give a supra a run for its money, they dont look quick, people think they are slow, but they are remarkbly quicker then what toyota claims them to be. toyota claims a time of 0-100 in 7.4 seconds, in actual fact, if you thrash a stock one and go hard out, you can get around 6-6.4 seconds, ive seen this on youtube, type it on a youtube search and watch the speedo fly, its awesome, yet they are stock cars! :lol:
yeh they are quick, i love my aurion regardless, but i sort of prefer the earlier model tailights than my one now and also front grille (mine looks sort of like the accord euro haha), but yes they do shit on the holden and ford v6's haha

skyline

Proud Aurion TRD owner
HSC
N/A
yeh they are quick, i love my aurion regardless, but i sort of prefer the earlier model tailights than my one now and also front grille (mine looks sort of like the accord euro haha), but yes they do shit on the holden and ford v6's haha

i think the new 09 aurion zr6 models look hot, there tailights look awesome with the frosty lights, and the front grill looks similar to a TRD, it looks more sportier and refined, atleast they made all models standard with alloys, before the atx would get them shitty steel caps, but the new alloys look alright, i think the new models for the new generation look way better, atleast the sprotivos look way better, the interior looks so much better, looks like a subaru libertys cabin the way its layed out and stuff.

cant wait when they release the camry hybrid model, they are quicker then the petrol models and actually remarkbly quick for a hybrid model, quicker then a v6 sv6 commodore, not bad for a hybrid lol. Not that i want one, but id love to take it for a spin myself sometime hehehe.

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
The plus side of steelies however is it adds a good incentive for the owner to buy aftermarket rims... whereas I paid extra for a VTi-L Civic and felt that I may as well leave the Honda (ugly) alloys on it since I paid for them!

ekoolish

Impossible?
HSC
Is that for cars in general or the two models which I mentioned?

I remember the huge shortage of both those models (the Prius and GTi) leading to some punters who bought in early trying to flog them off at a premium. One of my managers at work even managed to make a small profit on hers so that she could buy a new one in a different colour.
In general. Those two cars are depreciating at the moment as well though. Buy a house and the graph will be in reverse (or scooter).

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
I was merely stating anomalies to the general trend. Obviously now that supply has come back and demand isn't as strong, this isn't the case anymore.

On another note, seriously though, who buys cars for them to appreciate in value? You buy them to enjoy or utilise. I do know some people who make a business out of buying and selling cars (not just used but I mean, buying cars just as they launch by putting down a deposit and then taking delivery and selling it at a huge premium to someone who really wants it)... but this again is the exception, not the rule.

philphie

Banned
HSC
saving up for a gas guzzler, notoriously known to be one of the slowest sports cars of its generation, they even made a promo ad for it. A 1959 Volkswagen Karmann Ghia, this car is Cuban cigar sexy as. it's like i'm driving Charlton Heston or something. it will cost me fucking thousands for parts if it breaks down.

here's a link to a pic

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/0/05/Volkswagen_Karmann_Ghia_1600.JPG

it's either that or if the car ever does come to Australia, a Honda Clarity.

i know i know, i'm cutting off my balls, but it's bettter than a prius.

philphie

Banned
HSC
actually those new fiat 500s look pretty good, top gear guys are laways raving about them

skyline

Proud Aurion TRD owner
HSC
N/A
actually those new fiat 500s look pretty good, top gear guys are laways raving about them

hey get a suzuki jimney, its faster then a lambo in straight line i swear it is, soo quick when your given a 500m head start hehe

ye thats right...complete anhilation...:D

philphie

Banned
HSC
hey get a suzuki jimney, its faster then a lambo in straight line i swear it is, soo quick when your given a 500m head start hehe

ye thats right...complete anhilation...:D
you know what i think i will steal that oddish from you and turn it into a fucking vileplume, how do you like them apples!?!?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)