What car will you get as your first car? (1 Viewer)

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
saving up for a gas guzzler, notoriously known to be one of the slowest sports cars of its generation, they even made a promo ad for it. A 1959 Volkswagen Karmann Ghia, this car is Cuban cigar sexy as. it's like i'm driving Charlton Heston or something. it will cost me fucking thousands for parts if it breaks down.

here's a link to a pic

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/0/05/Volkswagen_Karmann_Ghia_1600.JPG

it's either that or if the car ever does come to Australia, a Honda Clarity.

i know i know, i'm cutting off my balls, but it's bettter than a prius.
You mean the FCX Clarity? I'm pretty sure that car is due for release... *shrugs* But how about the Insight?

Azamakumar

bannèd
HSC
do we even have hydrogen stations here? The car might be ready but the infrastructure isn't.

EDIT: kudos on hte vw, though

philphie

Banned
HSC
You mean the FCX Clarity? I'm pretty sure that car is due for release... *shrugs* But how about the Insight?

i don't know, like azamakumar said, the infrastructure isn't ready for it yet, but it's way better than a Prius seeing how a Prius still runs on petrol plus you look like a complete douche bag in one. the clarity looks more subtle.

no way am i buying the insight, the rear wheels are partially covered like on those retro electric cars

philphie

Banned
HSC
do we even have hydrogen stations here? The car might be ready but the infrastructure isn't.

EDIT: kudos on hte vw, though
yeah no hydrogen stations here yet, but by the time i can afford a clarity the infrastructure might be there for it

velox

Retired
HSC
N/A
Got an older Mercedes C Class. Next stop will probably be an older C36 AMG or E320.

Good to see I'm not the only one who saw the point of this thread :)

ps. skyline, if you really want to compare your family's awesome cars and whether I can "match that" (as you put it), feel free to PM me again. I suggest you read some of my previous threads on this board first though.
LOL - You are not your family's cars!

Last edited:

Lukybear

HSC
Mabey a used BMW. My friend's family got one for 5 grand or so...

quik.

HSC
Would love to build up an older bmw with tough bodyshape

Have an old hot4s mag with a 1000hp twin turbo example fffuuuu

It also has a subie wagon 4dmilf red exterior purple interior BANGIN

lala2

Banned
HSC
Some cheap, crappy old car that's probably older than me. But it has to be a Toyota.
Turned out it wasn't older than me. But it is a Toyota. Got a red 2007 Toyota Yaris 5 door hatchback last Friday :D at least I know it'll last me the next 15 years easily. And it is practically brand new too--had 12,000kms on it.

f1r3c4p3

HSC
When I was on my Ls got a Hyundai Coupe. Now I am on my Green Ps, dad bought me a 05 Hyundai Tiburon.

michaelb92

HSC
i'm gonna be getting a 2006 holden astra, gonna be paying 5k for it off my parents

bregitta

Red is for Rad
HSC
^ I wish mine were that nice. We have an 06 model and they want to charge me 15k for it. Um, no.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)