What car will you get as your first car? (1 Viewer)

boris

Banned
HSC
well is it small or big
what does it produce lambs, wool, beef, crops, cotton etc

yeah its a 80 series landcruiser they look so good when they are done up nicely
the only reason i havent bought it is because i would rather a hilux, more practical

Chrissiee

Frost Yourselves
HSC
well is it small or big
what does it produce lambs, wool, beef, crops, cotton etc

yeah its a 80 series landcruiser they look so good when they are done up nicely
the only reason i havent bought it is because i would rather a hilux, more practical
uhm yeah it's pretty big, grow cows and sheep and theres fruit as well. you have a farm?
I havn't worked there in a while due to hsc so i don't really know what's going on with it now but i'll be heading up to it as soon as exams are over.
yeah we had a landcruiser before, they are better in side imo like it's got way more room but the hilux drives like a real machine

boris

Banned
HSC
oh yes i see
yeah lol i try to go home every few months
yeah they are heaps better lol they are heaps tougher too. ive broken 2 hiluxes now.
at home we have that landcruiser, a new landcruiser ute, a landcruiser prado, a hilux and we had another hilux but i broke it lol

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
you broke a hilux, didnt they collapse a building onto one and it still ran?

Chrissiee

Frost Yourselves
HSC
what type?
yeah i accidentally drown one... not my finest hour.
how did you brake them?!

boris

Banned
HSC
nah they have really weak motors tbh then again all mine were 20yrs old
i wouldnt call them unbreakable, but they are easily fixed
and they are unbreakable when compared to newer model hilxes with IFS. the solid axles take way more punishment etc

Chrissiee

Frost Yourselves
HSC
in that reply you did not answer any of my questions :p

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
Ergh, i wanna get a 4wd+towbar so i can go trackdays and dirt bike riding.

boris

Banned
HSC
what type?
yeah i accidentally drown one... not my finest hour.
how did you brake them?!
merino wool and lambs
lol fuck my mate did that to his hilux. we tried to drive it through a flooded road and got it completely submerged except for the top of the snorkel but it got drowned anyway
um got a hole in the radiator and blew the motor up when it overheated and crashed the other into a tree but i fixed it and now the motor in it is fucked as well

Chrissiee

Frost Yourselves
HSC
merino wool and lambs
lol fuck my mate did that to his hilux. we tried to drive it through a flooded road and got it completely submerged except for the top of the snorkel but it got drowned anyway
um got a hole in the radiator and blew the motor up when it overheated and crashed the other into a tree but i fixed it and now the motor in it is fucked as well
i left mine on a beach. forgot about the changing tide...
you crashed into a tree! drink driving mate really

ClockworkSoldier

Clockwork Army
HSC

Like I said, not going to waste my time arguing.. Well I don't know how I can solve your misunderstanding, it's still not a big deal to me, but hey.. that's just me & the way I was raised.. A car is a car, no matter how much it is.. I just seemed to like that model and when I was asked I told them what I wanted & they got it..
Just know that people may take your attitude as an insult, even if you don't mean it that way. The fact that your parents can just go out and buy a car that is worth much more than I make per year... Is unsettling. To me and others.

But meh. It's money.

People get jealous... So what? Just be careful or you'll always be defending yourself - especially on these forums.

harrisony

goodbye cruel world
HSC
N/A
One that gets me from A -> B safely and some what reliably

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad

Like I said, not going to waste my time arguing.. Well I don't know how I can solve your misunderstanding, it's still not a big deal to me, but hey.. that's just me & the way I was raised.. A car is a car, no matter how much it is.. I just seemed to like that model and when I was asked I told them what I wanted & they got it..
Fair enough but if the general mood of the forum hasn't made you realise, you're a very fortunate and lucky person. I can think of plenty of adults who would struggle to get $80k let alone be able to spend it on a car.

That being said, I sincerely hope your parents weren't saps and paid $80k for a 370z given that at launch, even in automatic, it was low $70's driveaway for the coupe and now has dropped to mid $60's driveaway. Add $10k for the convertible.

Phantomeureka

HSC
This is my first car, modified by me. 1990 Z32 300ZX, does consistent mid 14 second passes down the strip with crap tyres and will be doing low 14's in the upcoming weeks ;) Not bad for 6k right?

Wight

ಠ_ಠ
HSC
Phantomeureka...you have no idea how jelly I am atm. Fark thats hot lol.
What mods did you do to it?

Azure

Premium Member
HSC
A bloke I used to know at school used to have a similar one to the above. Pretty good cars considering the price imo. Getting harder to find them in good condition though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)