What career would you pursue if you knew you couldn't fail? (1 Viewer)

seanieg89

HSC
Lead guitarist for a reasonably successful metal band probably.

Alexis Texas

HSC
N/A
Lead guitarist for a reasonably successful metal band probably.
more specific please

I would be a interior decorator or a fashion designer or something liek that but i have no artistic talent and teaching is s1ck anyway so

or a rich housewife that would actually be the best

seanieg89

HSC
more specific please

I would be a interior decorator or a fashion designer or something liek that but i have no artistic talent and teaching is s1ck anyway so

or a rich housewife that would actually be the best
Bands like August Burns Red, Parkway Drive, In Flames etc.

enoilgam

HSC
I think there is great wisdom in knowing your limitations.
Just like Dirty Harry says "A man's got to know his limitations".

That being said, I would love to work as a Special Agent with the FBI Bank Robbery task force.

Acetute

HSC
Law, particularly focused on becoming a well renown judge.

MollieH

HSC
N/A
Maybe a lawyer, because I could help so many people, and make good money too. Otherwise a charity worker working towards less poverty - how awesome would it be if you could just do that? It would take a while though lol. I'm wondering though if the op meant you can't fail to be successful in everything you do in the career, or you can't fail to achieve the position in the first place (but after that you're on your own?)

Tasteless

HSC
Maybe a lawyer, because I could help so many people, and make good money too. Otherwise a charity worker working towards less poverty - how awesome would it be if you could just do that? It would take a while though lol. I'm wondering though if the op meant you can't fail to be successful in everything you do in the career, or you can't fail to achieve the position in the first place (but after that you're on your own?)
I'm assuming the latter.

I think I'd go whatever paid the best out of anything I'm remotely interested in, even if it was just like manual labour, make dosh for a few years and then do something I'm more interested in.

tony1984

HSC
N/A
I'm assuming the latter.

I think I'd go whatever paid the best out of anything I'm remotely interested in, even if it was just like manual labour, make dosh for a few years and then do something I'm more interested in.
The labour market is pretty optimistic in Perth. Unskilled labourers can earn $80K+ ;)

Tasteless

HSC
The labour market is pretty optimistic in Perth. Unskilled labourers can earn $80K+ ;)
that's the plan next year or year after :)
gunna do all the training and go for truck driving though probs

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)