What cars is/was everyone on their L's (1 Viewer)

TBK11

HSC
dad's Mercedez Benz lol
onli jokin he'd never let me drive that Instructors car then a 2004 mitsubishi magna

brookl

HSC
going to get my p's very soon :)
i learnt in a kia sportstag (how ever you spell it) and a ford F250 (so scary, it was like driving a block of flats, but with heaps of power)

elliewolfenden

HSC
arghh im 18 and still on my l's.. i blame the fact i can only drive my dads precious car-- a car that scares the shit out of me -- an audi A6 turbo... too much power for me

Phantomeureka

HSC
Skyline R33 GTS25t - 250rwkw
Ford Falcon EL XR6
Lexus ES300
Toyota Corolla

the.RAVER

HSC
Still on my L's.

It was a Nissan Pulsar '97. But now its a 2008 Toyota Corrolla Sport.

F2001

HSC
arghh im 18 and still on my l's.. i blame the fact i can only drive my dads precious car-- a car that scares the shit out of me -- an audi A6 turbo... too much power for me
2.7T?

Has your dad done anything to it? Even just a chip?

So easy to go stage 2/2+ on those engines.

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
Early 90's Mitsubishi Lancer. Not sure exactly which year.

jirwin

HSC
Holden Commodore VS the first few weeks/hours - then we got a new car - a Holden Commodore VT. I had barely been out on the road with the VS I think (could be wrong). My instructor had a Hyundai Excel which was great because it was the same as I had bought less then a month ago - although his had power steering and mine doesn't. I used the instructors car for my test because of the power steering.

*Baby-K*

HSC

:rofl:Ellie, I am still on my L's too!!! My goal is to get my P's before uni starts.

I used to drive my mum's BMW 540i, now I'm driving my own BMW 525i (1995)

CIV1501

Banned
HSC
Holden Commodore VS the first few weeks/hours - then we got a new car - a Holden Commodore VT. I had barely been out on the road with the VS I think (could be wrong). My instructor had a Hyundai Excel which was great because it was the same as I had bought less then a month ago - although his had power steering and mine doesn't. I used the instructors car for my test because of the power steering.
lol a vs with no powersteering. and a 'new' vt. lol what a bogan/coon. have fun at tafe lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)