what constitutes cheating? (1 Viewer)

cerpin taxt

HSC
no offense, but it's a bit of a retarded question. everyone's going to have different limits on where their partner can go with other women.

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
cerpin taxt said:
no offense, but it's a bit of a retarded question. everyone's going to have different limits on where their partner can go with other women.
and i'm open to everyone's opinion so stfu.

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
anything done with someone else that you wouldnt want your partner to know about is cheating. Holding hands? well if they are drunk and you are helping them cross the street then fine. If you are doing it because of an emotional attachment - not fine.

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
cheating starts with planning to hook up...
it manifests when there is a kiss.
it ends with a well time fly kick to cliff plummet

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
So basically everyone has their own opinion of where cheating begins, which is good, and apparently I'm screwed. BUT do you think the universial rule is that cheating begins when there is actual kissing, hitting bases and so forth?

What an odd question.

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
yep i think thats the general rule loz... a kiss or anything more is 100% cheating

RiCkiE

HSC
Not-That-Bright said:
Cheating begins when you get caught.
Haha. I agree with the people who said that cheating begins with emotional attachment but as for the physical side...kissing?

And how come you're screwed?

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
RiCkiE said:
Haha. I agree with the people who said that cheating begins with emotional attachment but as for the physical side...kissing?

And how come you're screwed?
because i'm emotionally cheating! :( i don't want to be, i just can't help the way i feel and i feel like such a bitch.

RiCkiE

HSC
Just don't act on it and you'll be fine...or maybe you want to be with that guy and not your current bf?

Bolta

HSC
N/A
There are the obvious things like kissing, fooling around etc. But there is also straying from the relationship which could be considered harmless fun but would still hurt the other partner.

I'm in the situation where I'm still good friends with my ex after breaking up 10 months ago. I give her massages on her bed with her top off and have naps with her when were tired and just want to relax. When we go out we like to have fun which leads to a bit of dirty dancing. A couple of weeks she ago blurted out "do you want to have sex?" when she was feeling frisky but hasn't done it since. I feel our friendship does cross the boundries sometimes. She has a BF and if I was in his situation I would be pissed. Does all this constitute cheating?

I'm also finding myself questioning whether my intent is purely friendship, emotional or I just want to fuck.

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
Bolta said:
There are the obvious things like kissing, fooling around etc. But there is also straying from the relationship which could be considered harmless fun but would still hurt the other partner.

I'm in the situation where I'm still good friends with my ex after breaking up 10 months ago. I give her massages on her bed with her top off and have naps with her when were tired and just want to relax. When we go out we like to have fun which leads to a bit of dirty dancing. A couple of weeks she ago blurted out "do you want to have sex?" when she was feeling frisky but hasn't done it since. I feel our friendship does cross the boundries sometimes. She has a BF and if I was in his situation I would be pissed. Does all this constitute cheating?

I'm also finding myself questioning whether my intent is purely friendship, emotional or I just want to fuck.
she is cheating on her man... massage with her top off? jesus id be distraught if my girlfriend had that done to her by some guy... especially if it was her ex!

and loz, until you actually act upon your feelings you arnt cheating. your feelings have to manifest them selves into a physical act with the person you are talking about... dont feel too bad mate

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
having your top off is the only way to give/recieve massages. srsly

what971

Now in Oriental Flavour!
HSC
N/A
I gotta say, having a nice nap with b/f sounds nice. Will probably try it sometime.

HSC
Loz, do you still have strong feelings for your bf despite the new crush-ish thing? Just wondering.....could you explain the situation or would you prefer to keep that private?

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Lil Miss Karly said:
Loz, do you still have strong feelings for your bf despite the new crush-ish thing? Just wondering.....could you explain the situation or would you prefer to keep that private?
I wouldn't call it a crush, I'd say old feelings have come back into play even though I know there's no chance of ever having a relationship with guy no.2. So, as I've interpreted it, I still love my boyfriend but I feel like we're a bit too 'married' at the moment and guy no.2 is exciting, if that makes any sense at all.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)