What could be in the 2005 CSSA Trials?? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sunjet

Hip-Hop Saved My Life
HSC
nah you HAVE to now, our teacher showed us this letter he recieved from BOS saying we have to..

k3tan

HSC
HayleeKate, hahaha if you do get the cssa and post it, i will like.. love you forever? haha

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
I think the boards intention was always to have the case study compulsary.

But the word should is a bit ambigiuous. So hence the apparent change to "Must"

Although fundamentally in this context the word "should" basically means must.

HSC
HayleeKate said:
You dont HAVE to have a case study... syllabus says "students SHOULD undertake a case study" there are 2 questions to choose between, normally you can answer one of them about australia, and not mention a case study country, although it is STRONGLY RECOMMENDED you have a case study.

For my exam, my teacher bought 3 papers: independent cssa & some other one. My exam will be a mix of 2 of these papers, I recieve the other for a practice paper this week.
It would be completely immoral and possibly illegal for my to post the cssa paper on here tomorrow, if thats the one im given for practice, BUT I may do it for yall anyway. Be nice to me, and hope my teacher decides cssa wont be my exam and gives me it to practice.
Whatever u do DO NOT post the cssa trials up, not only is it highly immoral but i what does it ahcieve? Makes dumb ppl get into uni cause they cheated which will eventually lead to lower efficency in the work force causing a downturn in the economic biusiness cycle, leading to a recession. NOW WHO WANTS A RECESSION. also i dont intend on doin an exam straight after eco, SOR which main emphahsis is on ethics. DONT SEND EMAILS OR POST IT. lets us go back to the days of upswings and booms

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
Get back on topic.

Bec88

Just wondering does anyone know when the teachers actually recieve the CSSA papers??

Bec88

Hahaha. Do you know if they got the paper before last school holidays? Cause before the holidays our teacher gave us a sheet sayin what to focus on.

HSC
Without Wings said:
you cannot post it (05 exams) due to copyright laws and time limits set by the exam people. The best you can do is submit to a moderator who will add it the resources section when it is allowed.
u see that answer was satisfactory, u didn't mention how it will effect the economy. CMON PPL ECONOMICS 17hrs to go :(

stryder_au

[ - єsçãpè - ]
HSC
does anyone know what were the four extended response questions were for last year's cssa? x|

sunjet

Hip-Hop Saved My Life
HSC
macro/micro/globalisation/distribution of income & wealth

HSC
Without Wings said:
I'm sure its more important to focus on the economics in the syllabus, than the economical aspects of posting the 05 trials on bos.
What a party pooper.
opportunity cost- repling to this msg, makes me have less time time to study. :(

MNYPWRWMN

HSC
N/A
Economics extended responses for CSSA

id put money on the extended responses being on
CAD
Unemployment
Monetary and fiscal policy (MACRO)
Micro economic reform.

GL 2 ALL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)