what courses are ppl doing at uni? (1 Viewer)

sikeveo

back after sem2
HSC
I wasnt talking to you natstar. I was trying to get captain ghey to lose his ignorance of the north shore. I live nowhere near Kirribilli nor North Sydney..

Anyway back on topic.

aliasfan

HSC
whats with all the UWS bashing? if thats the kinda people you are then maybe UWS is a better place without you

Captain Gh3y

Rhinorhondothackasaurus
HSC
sikeveo said:
I wasnt talking to you natstar. I was trying to get captain ghey to lose his ignorance of the north shore. I live nowhere near Kirribilli nor North Sydney..

Anyway back on topic.
Don't you hate it when people make assumptions based on small pieces of information...

Anyway,

meh05 said:
what is everyone else planning on doing? any one doing these courses?

HSC
i got those marks (raw) for my trials and i do SDD/Chem/IT/gen maths/stnd english it just had me worried that i'd get 75 uai (not saying its a bad mark but i need higheR)

poloktim

\(^o^)/
HSC
natstar said:
I know how to spell, I'm lazy about how I do it on this forum becuase its exacly what it is- a forum- not a fucken essay. If you want to generalise how my spelling makes me an idiot then thats your problem. I called him an idiot of what he actually said.
Language is not only a set of rules which determines how people are able to communicate. It is also one of the most effective tools a human being can use.

Like any tool, incorrect usage only brands you a fool. You're a benefactor, set a good example. :)

sikeveo

back after sem2
HSC
Post the relevant sections. I cant be screwed reading through it at this time.

The first link mentions nothing of what you said.

Last edited:

sikeveo

back after sem2
HSC
I didn't, i based it on about 10 university rankings.

Anyway im off. Enough uws bashing.

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
just work hard at the exams (well, what you have left) casmira and you never know what could happen. Cliche, yes. Happened to me? yes

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
Your raw trial marks can be far off your raw hsc marks...
For instance if you got a 70 raw trial mark for english, were near the top of your grade, but you go to a top 50 school, you'll probably get around 90-something in ur hsc.

missypickles

HSC
i've applied for a bachelor of oral health. after i finish that, hopefully i'll be able to do a bachelor of dentistry with a major in pediatric dentristy. anyone else thinking of doing anything similar?

matt-17

HSC
i think i need a uai of around 65-75 to do ne of my preferences. my hsc courses r adv eng, gen maths, business studies, economics, geography, and hospitality operstions. i get average marks (50-70% 4 all cept maths and hos - 70-90%) does ne1 think i will get in on that?

sikeveo

back after sem2
HSC
It really depends on your ranks, and the rank of your school. Just do your best for your remaining exams, that's all you can do now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)