What did you just buy NOW thread? (1 Viewer)

postnatal

Banned
HSC
N/A
guys how do you afford? are the majority of your earnings/savings spent on clothes?

SDES

MUP DA DOO BIX NOOD
HSC
i don't buy much

i'm kinda picky with clothes, and i don't like spending too much money at once (i.e. buying heaps of shit at the same time). feels bad man

that's why my wardrobe is pretty tiny

maybe it would be okay to have another one, but i'm also trying to sort out some uniqlo purchasing from japan which also requires vast sums of money
using a proxy? i wish they just had an online store or something. or just go global and dominate (not gonna happen). if they did have stores here, i bet pricing would rape anyway

johony

HSC
i work at a weight loss company's call centre on the weekend whilst earning (ill deserved) money from youth allowance. i hardly buy clothes that often actually, unless i really want something which is at a good price or there is free shipping. trying really hard to save for a holiday in the US. really hard.

where2get
superfuture :: supertalk :: The official Temple of Jawnz thread - page 979

is the colours and details you need to pick, since they are custom made.

superfuture :: supertalk :: The official Temple of Jawnz thread
at the bottom of the first post there should be a checklist of things to send off to the email address there. maybe ask SDES if lost.

SDES said:
using a proxy? i wish they just had an online store or something. or just go global and dominate (not gonna happen). if they did have stores here, i bet pricing would rape anyway
was going to, but my cousin is living in tokyo for a couple of months so i'm getting him to get some stuff for me. uniqlo shipping worldwide would be too excellent, that i'd probably get bored of it, like i did with urban outfitters. i tend to want things more that are a pain to get, heh.

Eva Braun

HSC
N/A
k need some help. Does anyone know which tights are the really black dark dense ones?

Born Dancer

I can't go for that
HSC
the higher the denier the thicker they will be. they will often have opaque on them, too. And wool blends tend to be thicker. this is for stockings, though. is that what you mean?

because obviously you can buy footless tights / leggings which are thicker

Eva Braun

HSC
N/A
thank you. I actually just bought the opaque black from sportsgirl. They go okay.

xMaNx

HSC
Coke, plus headphones from ebay, so cheap :D ($1.74 each, got 3)

SDES

MUP DA DOO BIX NOOD
HSC

adikted 2 chinos :cry:
topman; yesstyle; dockers (oipolloi)

bought in that order, wanted to cancel the yesstyle ones after buying the dockers BUT THEY DONT ALLOW CANCELLATIONS LOL

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
ASOS order

Nude feather clutch- it'll probably get wrecked easily but it's so pretty
Red tulip mini skirt
Blue polka dot skirt
Navy blue cardigan with big gold buttons
Peacock feather hair clips
Leaf-shaped head band

I think that was it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)