What do girls think of facial hair? (1 Viewer)

OS

Banned
HSC
Depends on the person.... but too hairy can be..... scary! You can have facial hair and be attractive providing you look generally well-groomed. Shaving is a bother....
Not that I would know about shaving facial hair cos I'm a girl though I know some gals have a little mustache,if they're the hairy type.

Katie123

Clinical is OVER
HSC
i think its cute. if its a 5oclock shadow then it gets a bit sore after a while of kissing. but slightly longer makes them look rustik. my bf hair is blonde so its not really noticeable till later. i love that hes not at school and can keep it a bit longer than usual.

_Amie_

HSC
Katie123 said:
i think its cute. if its a 5oclock shadow then it gets a bit sore after a while of kissing. .
I agree...but it looks too good to make them get rid of it :) But when it gets longer than that it can just look shabby...although that looks good on some guys too.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
Judging by this thread I need to replace my blunt razor and be done with the 5 o clock shadow:(

Alex_H86

CEO of BoS...
HSC
Major pash rash...like Sharon on Kath and Kim.... :) It depends really with facial hair, some people it suits, others it doesn't...

tennille

HSC
I don't really notice the facial hair prickling when I kiss. My bf used to rub his face against mine when he was hairy. Doesn't o it that much anymore. As for appearance, facial hair doesn't look that bad though.

I remember the pash rash Sharon had. That was so wrong. lol.

Dumdida

HSC
N/A
lol i dont mind facial hair on a guy if its 'light' i mean so long as they dont have much of it and they get it off before its too much and it dosent cover the whole face eg i like it if its on the jawline, some guys style it around their mouth/chin but i dont liek dat..

fire away

Banned
HSC
well most chicks seemed 2 like my facial hair in my foto sooooo i guess theres no general rule

u just gotta b hot like me and u can get away with it

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
fire away said:
well most chicks seemed 2 like my facial hair in my foto sooooo i guess theres no general rule

u just gotta b hot like me and u can get away with it
u look older then 18 borther, no wonder that chick gave u her number

fire away

Banned
HSC
yeaaa i do look older

i dont mind but its not like thats a bad thing

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)