What do girls think of facial hair? (1 Viewer)

Smokey_22

the member
HSC
Beards are bad... they can get caught in all sorts of places, like chimneys, printers, underneath people's feet, the mailbox....
ouch :(

Amryllis

HSC
Smokey_22 said:
Beards are bad... they can get caught in all sorts of places, like chimneys, printers, underneath people's feet, the mailbox....
ouch :(
HAHAHAHA!!!! That's so funny! :D

I definitely prefer clean shaven. Although some guys do look good with some facial hair (as long as it's not like Santa Claus). I know someone with a full beard, which made him look like he's 28 when he's only 21! After he shaved all of it off, he looked more his age. Much cuter too, I must say. ;)

timrie6

HSC
N/A
Sickle said:
I like a little facial hair but deffinitley not a full on beard or mustache, that would be gross.... ugh, I hate it *gags*
yeah like a little goatee type thing. they can be hot.
i hate moustaches.

glitter burns

the sky is falling
HSC
Full beards or moustaches = hell no!
A little scruff or a goatee CAN look good, depending on the guy.

In general though, clean shaven is best.

Beckiki_S

I call President!
HSC
I like clean shaven guys, but i also really like it when they grow it just a little bit past stubble... its so calvin klein underwear model i love it!

Call me if your a CK underwear model!

Tuggi3

Vicious and Delicious
HSC
a lil goatee can be very YUMMY provided it's on the right kind of guy...
I don't know, IMO it makes a man look masculine and rugged.

Cleanly shaven is ok too I guess but not long beards and moustaches...ewwy

Seraph

Now You've done it.......
HSC
N/A
I like chicks that are covered in it , from head to toe... i like being suffocated when trying to eat pussy or suck titties , i especially like it when their faces are hairy.. i find the appearance of a yeti or bunyip to be somewhat attractive... you might even say sexual :)

Someday i hope to find my yeti... are you the girl for me???
Then pm me

Grobus

Laughing Boy
HSC

No facial hair though. I should have posted that monkey thing from the Guiness World Records.

miss_b

still obsessed...
HSC
I absolutly hate facial hair. Infact, body hair in general creeps me out. A little can look alright for some people but no one looks good very hairy.

Amryllis

HSC
Wow, Grobus, that's an extremely unattactive picture you posted there... She shouldn't be sitting in that position with that camera angle... Eek!

I think generally, guys probably don't like hairy girls... There was this prick that commented on the hairs above my upper lip turning him off from liking me or some shit years ago (it's not even that much). It's made me self-conscious about it every since. :mad:

Last edited:

Sphyx

Asphyxiated
HSC
i think it comes down to how good looking you are. ive always thought if you have good features, then you can make anything look good.
but one thing i hate is blonde or red beards. that should be made taboo right here, right now.

Sickle

Hello Sunshine
HSC
Grobus said:

No facial hair though. I should have posted that monkey thing from the Guiness World Records.
A hippy!! I used to want to have a shagpile carpet... not anymore :(

Grobus

Laughing Boy
HSC
It was one of the results of google imaging "hairy woman" that was safe to post. I should have turned SearchSafe on in hindsight.

azzie

so delicious...
HSC
that woman is gross
in other news, i dont care if boys are clean shaven or not, as long as it looks good on them. but i guess i prefer clean shaven, feels nicer when you touch their face and when you kiss them theres no spikey bits.

$a®e

HSC
i love goaties....they arent all easily pulled off by all who have them...but those who do pull them off omg hottness;)

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
what do u think of just stubble, i recon it look sbetter on me when its got abit of regrowth, clean shaven makes me too yuong.

modelzsuck

Kylie
HSC
Tuggi3 said:
a lil goatee can be very YUMMY provided it's on the right kind of guy...
I don't know, IMO it makes a man look masculine and rugged.

Cleanly shaven is ok too I guess but not long beards and moustaches...ewwy
My boyfriend has a goatee thingy and he looks so hott, i couldnt imagine him without it!!!

jellybeenz

HSC
My friend had a goatee... he actually looked really good with it, sometime last year he shaved it off and now he actually looks older without it... :confused: I thought facial hair made you look older not younger? But he seriously looks younger with it-- and to be honest, thats how I prefer him... he was cute and a little quirky.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)