What do I do if i got no formal date? (1 Viewer)

obliviousninja

(╯°□°)╯━︵ ┻━┻ - - - -
HSC
Uni Grad
All good guys, I found myself a date with my state ranking credentials. Thank you everyone for your suggestions.

RivalryofTroll

Sleep Deprived Entity
HSC
Uni Grad
Why don't you just take this slut? Considering he already thinks he's your wife?
:haha:
No you didn't. Shut up.
Oblivious made a deal with me - that's why he found one already.

I helped him find a NSGer of his dreams (like 10.000001/10) and he gave me da goods.

They call it the ''Ninja-Troll Alliance Black Market''.

LoveHateSchool

Retired Sept '14
HSC
Uni Grad
Srs this thread.

No it doesn't make a difference at all. It wasn't even a practice where I lived to bring a date to school formal, most went single to mine (unless they were dating someone at our school I guess, but no date culture).

Have fun, don't bring someone as a token or stress because you don't have a date.

I've rocked single (pretty much insert a Beyonce single ladies' gif here) to any formal I've ever been to, and the universe didn't implode. No highway pile ups on the Pacific Highway because of it. It's not a massive deal.

Chillax and take pride in the face you've finished a big six year hurdle in life :) Enjoy the night with your mates etc.

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
Srs this thread.

No it doesn't make a difference at all. It wasn't even a practice where I lived to bring a date to school formal, most went single to mine (unless they were dating someone at our school I guess, but no date culture).

Have fun, don't bring someone as a token or stress because you don't have a date.

I've rocked single (pretty much insert a Beyonce single ladies' gif here) to any formal I've ever been to, and the universe didn't implode. No highway pile ups on the Pacific Highway because of it. It's not a massive deal.

Chillax and take pride in the face you've finished a big six year hurdle in life :) Enjoy the night with your mates etc.
have you ever kissed a boy before

JT145

ON is my homeboy
HSC
Srs this thread.

idk how this thread even came into being as Oblivious ACTUALLY HAS A FORMAL DATE

unforlornedhope

HSC
N/A
Srs this thread.

I agree with this. The whole formal-date thing is just so overrated.
I went to the formal and hang out with my mates and I had a great time.
Plus, the food was delicious as well. Hehe

JT145

ON is my homeboy
HSC
I agree with this. The whole formal-date thing is just so overrated.
I went to the formal and hang out with my mates and I had a great time.
Plus, the food was delicious as well. Hehe
no comment

Chronost

Ex CAG auditor - current CAG deal-maker
HSC
I went to both a formal with just my mates, and with a partner. Honestly you tend to have a better time with your mates.If I wanted to spend time with a partner,it honestly wouldn't be the formal cause it's in a awkward spot between a party and a formal dinner with people you either know or don't (because teachers are there,at least for half the time).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)