What do men want??!! (1 Viewer)

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
bscienceboi said:
Theres also no such thing a manly drink or "a girls drink". If you like it, you drink it. If your afraid people will laugh at you for what you drink or what you prefer and then purposely avoid those type of situations then you ought to rethink who you are. I also hate it when people force others to think that drinking something like coolers is "uncool" or "girly". Grow up.
I bet you drink cruisers :p

+Po1ntDeXt3r+

HSC
if a girl makes me laugh hard..
she'll get asked out on at least one date.. :)

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
+Po1ntDeXt3r+ said:
if a girl makes me laugh hard..
she'll get asked out on at least one date.. :)
The (laugh) is optional i bet ;)

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
hiphophorray123 said:
u dont know what real women want because ur not one, im more of a woman than you
oh just fuck off already. i dont like you, you dont like me. FUCK.OFF.
i know what women want more then you do.

tractor_chic

HSC
N/A
FoodForThought said:
you find me a chick who will drink vodka straight out of the bottle till she cant stand up then tell me... there is a shortage in my social circles :)
hehe, oh the schoolies memories, u obviously dont hang in the right social circles

HSC
tractor_chic said:
hehe, oh the schoolies memories, u obviously dont hang in the right social circles
they are cool to just chill, go to the beach, movies whatever... but when it comes to drinking they are all like 'oh, im dizzy, i should stop'.... i say if your dizzy its working so keep going :p

And btw, it is true asians get drunk alot faster... you give one a 6 pack of woodies or even a 4 pack of smirnoff and they will be off their face by the time they're done... whereas i am generally looking around for a bottle or two extra....

Meldrum

Banned
HSC
I just want a cool, lusty and devoted girlfriend.

"O common madness!
Ask but the thriving'st harlot in cold blood,
She'd give the world to make her honour good."

Vindice, The Revenger's Tragedy.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Or one with a man eating vagina....she could do battle with the tentacles of doom!

Finland Ahoy!

HSC
FoodForThought said:
they are cool to just chill, go to the beach, movies whatever... but when it comes to drinking they are all like 'oh, im dizzy, i should stop'.... i say if your dizzy its working so keep going :p
definately in the wrong circles, or possibly just in the wrong town. as soon as you get out of the decent sized cities its suprising how many girls are vodka outta the bottle swillers.

HSC
Finland Ahoy! said:
definately in the wrong circles, or possibly just in the wrong town. as soon as you get out of the decent sized cities its suprising how many girls are vodka outta the bottle swillers.
or they could all come to sydney... that makes life alot easier... and there is stuff to do in sydney...

Götterfunken

HSC
bscienceboi said:
Theres also no such thing a manly drink or "a girls drink". If you like it, you drink it. If your afraid people will laugh at you for what you drink or what you prefer and then purposely avoid those type of situations then you ought to rethink who you are. I also hate it when people force others to think that drinking something like coolers is "uncool" or "girly". Grow up.
Heh. That makes me feel better for some reason.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)