what do u ask for when you walk into a hair salon? (1 Viewer)

philphie

Banned
HSC
no. 3 on the bottom sides, longer on the top sides, thin the top, no product and don't do anything to straighten my hair and a nice old fashion rusty single blade shave

brent012

Webmaster
Webmaster
HSC
i get a hitler youth

im not even kidding.
You got any good pics of that hairstyle? I looked it up and the few pics i could find looked allright. Anyway someone could get that hairstyle without sounding like a neo-Nazi though?

philphie

Banned
HSC
You got any good pics of that hairstyle? I looked it up and the few pics i could find looked allright. Anyway someone could get that hairstyle without sounding like a neo-Nazi though?
yeah mop tops sort of look like hitler youth cuts

GUSSSSSSSSSSSSS

HSC
well for the past 2 years, either a mohawk, or short at front, long at back xD

havnt had a pro haircut for a while tho =S lol

and anyway wat guy goes to a salon?!?!?! if i pay more then $10 for the haircut its not worth it xD lol

philphie

Banned
HSC
actually nowadays i just cut my hair myself at home, scares the shit out of me each time i do it, it's lucky i have thick wavy curls so it's hard to notice if i cut too deep

emiliieee

Batman.
HSC
actually nowadays i just cut my hair myself at home, scares the shit out of me each time i do it, it's lucky i have thick wavy curls so it's hard to notice if i cut too deep
lol just reading that made me laugh. not that theres really a problem with guys who have. thick. wavy. curls :)

GUSSSSSSSSSSSSS

HSC

hell yea xD

however i always look like a mess,,,,,and thats the way i like it =P

johony

HSC
layered all round; sides shorter than the top, preferably not cut with a razor; slightly shortened fringe. only if i pay <$40 for a haircut though, usually turns out good depending on the ability and creativity of the hairdresser - which is a bit of a gamble. last haircut i paid $17.50 for and it was a pretty damn good job for the price.

whenever i spend $40> on a haircut i just tell them to cut according to what they think looks good, but i've only paid big money twice

philphie

Banned
HSC
layered all round; sides shorter than the top, preferably not cut with a razor; slightly shortened fringe. only if i pay <$40 for a haircut though, usually turns out good depending on the ability and creativity of the hairdresser - which is a bit of a gamble. last haircut i paid $17.50 for and it was a pretty damn good job for the price.

whenever i spend $40> on a haircut i just tell them to cut according to what they think looks good, but i've only paid big money twice
what kind of fucking cut on a guy costs more than $40?

'indie' style haircuts maybe but i can get the same results at home cutting my own hair

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)