what do u chic really wants 4 valentine day (1 Viewer)

kevinle

V13+ 801
HSC
i am kinda of stuck on what 2 get on valentine day 4 my gf
can u guy help me out?
thanx b4 hand

Born Dancer

I can't go for that
HSC
kevin_88 said:
i am kinda of stuck on what 2 get on valentine day 4 my gf
can u guy help me out?
thanx b4 hand
someone who knows how to use the "s" button correctly?? :rolleyes:
no really. theres about a billion ideas in multiple threads already in this forum, least you could do is go look in one.

ps im with dan. valentines day is err.. tomorrow??

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
mr_brightside said:
Leaving it a bit late arent you.
I'll say.

Hand-made presents are more sentimental, but seeing as Valentine's Day is tomorrow, you'd better go buy her something really expensive, beautiful and unnecessary. Quick!

shortie_689

HSC
get her something thoughtful...
im giving my bf a replica of his old car in a little toy car cause he had his car stolen, boardies and Im giving him a goldfish well I am hoping to give him a gold fish its just not possible at this minute to get it there i know all that stuff sounds random but to us like its all very meaningful well the car cause of his the boardies cause we always at the beach an i always complain about his rugby shorts an ever since his car has been stolen he has been complaining about getting a new hobbie so im goin to give him a gold fish i think well hope...

but sentimental stuff is just so nice something that means something to both u an her u know

lilkiwifruit

HSC
N/A
You could always get her a rose made out of crystal or something. It really depends on how long you've been together, maybe give her something really special and unique that both of you like or something that reminds her of you. lol Why are you asking people on bos anyways? If you really love her, you should know what she likes!

Last edited:

Skeeta

HSC
it really depends.. if its a long term relationship then something you know she wanted is always good (ie. she always look in a certain clothes store, at a top she cant afford) but if your just crushing on someone and want to let them know how u feel then a single rose + choccies + card is perfect

Bobness

English / Law
HSC
N/A
Dreamerish*~ said:
I'll say.

Hand-made presents are more sentimental, but seeing as Valentine's Day is tomorrow, you'd better go buy her something really expensive, beautiful and unnecessary. Quick!
um what do you mean by hand-made presents? what like um sewing a teddy bear or building a spice rack (lol) for her or something.. that would take quite some time

otherwise stuff like folding those paper stars and putting them into a glass jar seem quite childish to me (sorry). hahaha and origami or other forms of paper folding aren't really that sophisticated so is that what you're meaning by sentimental?

hahaha yeh other people comments please. do girls like (cheap) origami cause it makes it a 'thoughtful' gift?

lilkiwifruit

HSC
N/A
bobness said:
hahaha yeh other people comments please. do girls like (cheap) origami cause it makes it a 'thoughtful' gift?
I know some girls think origami means that the guy truly put effort into making a special gift for her but lets face it Origami is just like a xmas card, it usually ends up in the trash can or recycling bin pretty quickly.... Now how *thoughtful* is that gift?????

Ellie_Belly

HSC
Who said anything about origami?

A sentimental gift doesn't have to be origami. Use your noggin', boy! There are so many possibilities, and if it's original it'll be even better.

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
i'd like a guy to bake me some cookies for valentines day. that would be SO SO sweet. even if they tasted foul, i would just love him

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
bobness said:
um what do you mean by hand-made presents? what like um sewing a teddy bear or building a spice rack (lol) for her or something.. that would take quite some time

otherwise stuff like folding those paper stars and putting them into a glass jar seem quite childish to me (sorry). hahaha and origami or other forms of paper folding aren't really that sophisticated so is that what you're meaning by sentimental?
Well somebody has a narrow imagination. :rolleyes:

There was a guy from another forum who made roses out of Hershey's Kisses, a whole lot of things can be done with chocolate, including actually making them, decorating them so they'd have personal meaning, etc. Other ideas include cooking (mainly cakes and cookies so decorating is easy), scrapbooks, and less mature ideas like treasure hunts.

Gibbo69er

Poor Student
HSC
Handmade things could include like a scrapbook of the releationship so far... like with photos and shit...

its corny, but would get you fucked if it were the right girl

tiger-gal

HSC
oh yeah go the spice rack
roses would be nice get one for every month u've been 2gether

Mongke

HSC
Vday is the one day of the year when even the driest of bfs can impress. all you need is a card and a flower. card should say something along the lines of "be my Valentine..." and youre done! its the only chance you get to do something simple yet sweet.

G

Gavvvvvin

Wearing revealing clothing is one way to drive your woman wild with desire.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)