What do you do if you end up with shitty group members for group projects? (1 Viewer)

Question2

HSC
N/A
You know, the type where they refuse to do anything till the last minute then bullshit something and drag everyone's marks down, or they never respond to attempts to contact them (facebook, phone) so you can never arrange a time to do the project with them...

Mdzabakly

HSC
You know, the type where they refuse to do anything till the last minute then bullshit something and drag everyone's marks down, or they never respond to attempts to contact them (facebook, phone) so you can never arrange a time to do the project with them...
do the project alone, tell the teacher they were non compiant and you dont think they should get the mark ( unless they're ruthless cunts who will bash you )

Omnipotence

Kendrick Lamar
HSC
Uni Grad
You could raise the issue with your group. If that fails, ask the teacher/tutor to swap you to another group.

maratyeu

HSC
N/A
INFS i see

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
You have to learn to deal with them, tis' one of the reason that there are group projects.

wannaspoon

ремове кебаб
HSC
Uni Grad
just don't put their name on the assessment cover sheet and the assessment declaration...

that ought'a fuck them real good

halapenyo

HSC
im in a worse position than this. have to find group members for my actl assignment and i dont even know anyone in the cohort well enough to ask to be in their group. ugh.

any other 4evaalones in actl1001 wanna be in my group :(

Last edited:

maratyeu

HSC
N/A
im in a worse position than this. have to find group members for my actl assignment and i dont even know anyone in the cohort well enough to ask to be in their group. ugh.

So you can choose from beyond your tutorial? Thats abit slack.

HSC
Uni Grad

Ouch... I've got a group already. But if I were alone then I'd let you join my group (Y)

sirable1

HSC
Uni Grad
I was in the same shoes for my HSC IPT Multimedia project where we're meant to do short film which we had 3 months to complete from late June til the due date of late August. Filming took place during the HSC Trials! and that meant the Editing team didn't start until the third last day before it's due. So the moral is that don't pick shitty people in positions that they won't do well in - which my group has full of em'! It's 25% as well....

zhiying

HSC
What the fuck the actl assignment is in groups?

HSC
Uni Grad
What the fuck the actl assignment is in groups?
you can work in a group, but you submit your own copy of stuff. That means, the written part has to be written in your own words. You can use the same models though.

halapenyo

HSC
you can work in a group, but you submit your own copy of stuff. That means, the written part has to be written in your own words. You can use the same models though.
*must

Question2

HSC
N/A
just don't put their name on the assessment cover sheet and the assessment declaration...

that ought'a fuck them real good
Doesn't work very well if they don't give a shit, or your other group members want to cover for them because they are BFFs.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)