what do you guys/gals do in your free time at uni? (1 Viewer)

HSC
i have a 3 hour break [11am-2pm] on fridays at bankstown... me and my friend, emma, usually drive to our friends gelato shop in liverpool and get free gelato :)
today we went shopping at liverpool westfields as well... on the shorter breaks we usually just sit around talking bout stuff... usually making comments about other uni ppl.

Jonathan A

HSC
HerO said:
As u said I have a right 2 be here, I have the right juz like any other member 2 raise my own views and opinions. U can't expect every1 2 be in agreeance with each other, sometimes I may raise some statements that may offend some ppl, however I will also give valid facts and good reasoning 2 prove that my claim is sound. If other ppl raise views and opinions that are unsound, then I feel I need 2 correct them and make them a better person. So if ppl are telling other ppl 2 feck off merely because they can't handle constructive criticism then that is their problem, not mine. :cool:

Bro you say there are flaws within the university, however the flaws and hypocracy lies with you. You continually barge in here and bag our convos. You are like one of those lost people who have nothing better to do and are envious of a good time that others have. You may have an implied right to be here, but a couple of fancy words to admin might have the remove you, not that I am saying I would influence them in a wrongful way, but I will admit you go overboard.

People in this thread weren't talking about our reputation, they are just wanting to unwind and speak freely. I think it is a little unfair that when I said to Cape, whom I feel that I can relate to in this thread, about our facilities in North Campus, you had to use it against the university and start an argument. Get over it!

People are telling you to 'feck off' because you are acting like a 'fecking idiot' - no offence to you. You make a good analyst, but don't start fights.

Jonathan A

HSC
HerO said:
U really can't say i'm a fool since u make a fool of urself all the time with all ur self contradictions and luckily i've been on hand 2 correct u and try 2 make u a better person.

Let's analyse you. Look at your signature. You praise yourself for being this person that wont back down. My hunch is that you wont be active in other threads because they simply have formed closer networks with you to know you are a bit of a fool and so you can't overpower them. So where do you go? UWS, the university which has a 'questionable reputation' according to the boys down at the elite uni pub. You start bagging students, targeting first year in particular and then you head for Natstar. I know Natstar Hero and let me tell you she can really put you in your place but she is being nice and wants to continue to help the students on this forum with questions. You don't like that but. Because like Natstar you have a connection with this forum, only that you are for the negative.

Your name and signature suggest your arrogant yet self-centred approach you take in talking to people here. You may last on this forum, but you wouldn't last a minute on one of our campuses, because our university and its students simply wouldn't tolerate garbage you talk of.

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
ahahahahahah hero sigged me. ewww take it off i dont wanna be associated with u in any way rofl..

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Annegelic said:
ahahahahahah hero sigged me. ewww take it off i dont wanna be associated with u in any way rofl..
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Annegelic again.
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: lol.

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
lol cape ! i've been trying to rep everyone in this UWS forum and i keep getting that stupid msg grrr..

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
same here Annegelic, everyone in the uws forum - except hero!

HerO

Banned
69 Penis Avenue, Dickton Pussyville 6969.
HSC
natstar said:
Notice how HerO doesent have rep points....really shows something
lol Nat u are so WRONG, i've actually picked up ALOT of rep points in here, but I know ppl won't come out and say they repped me since they will get bagged, so I keep it a quiet thing as well. :cool:

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
HerO said:
Is every1 that nasty down at UWS :(
no actually, i've found the most nicest people at UWS since starting uni. everyone just wants to be nasty to you.

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
lol hero you said before you didn't care about your rep points. you obviously do.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
er ... how is that proving her wrong. The only thing it proves is that everyone HATES you.

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
hero, if you didn't give a fuck about your rep points, then why are you arguing to natstar that "ppl have definately repped me alot and my rep points are starting 2 stack up." if you don't care, don't be a hypocrite and STFU.

HerO

Banned
HSC
Annegelic said:
hero, if you didn't give a fuck about your rep points, then why are you arguing to natstar that "ppl have definately repped me alot and my rep points are starting 2 stack up." if you don't care, don't be a hypocrite and STFU.
Well she obviously made a bullsh*t claim that I haven't got much rep points, so i feel inclined 2 prove her WRONG, that however doesn't mean I care.

HerO

Banned
HSC
Cape said:
er ... how is that proving her wrong. The only thing it proves is that everyone HATES you.
If ur saying that ppl who rep me actually hates me, then that would mean there's more ppl that hate u and even more that hate Natstar since u all got way more rep points than me. :cool:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)