• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

what do you guys/gals do in your free time at uni? (1 Viewer)

L

LaraB

HerO said:
OMG, are u guys that ignorant, Nat originally said I don't have 2 many rep points, i'm juz proving her wrong but i'm not saying it matters 2 me. :cool:
lol i find it funny your using the EXACT SAME! argument i used when you said im the only one who thinks the same comments as what i said to you and i said i dont care about rep points but the fact that i had em shows people agreed wit me

funny that you' dtake the same argument as someone you consider a "contradictive fool" as you seem to refer to me as....

HerO

Banned
69 Penis Avenue, Dickton Pussyville 6969.
HSC
LaraB said:
lol i find it funny your using the EXACT SAME! argument i used when you said im the only one who thinks the same comments as what i said to you and i said i dont care about rep points but the fact that i had em shows people agreed wit me

funny that you' dtake the same argument as someone you consider a "contradictive fool" as you seem to refer to me as....
OMG lol, that wuz the most useless garbage I have ever had 2 read lol, totally wasted 5 seconds of my time. If ur unable 2 make some sense, don't post anything, it only serves 2 prove u can't maintain a reasonable argument. :rolleyes:

L

LaraB

HerO said:
OMG lol, that wuz the most useless garbage I have ever had 2 read lol, totally wasted 5 seconds of my time. If ur unable 2 make some sense, don't post anything, it only serves 2 prove u can't maintain a reasonable argument. :rolleyes:
1 - you dont have to read it - if im so boring just go away
2 - if it was such a waste of time, why bother replying? noone asked/told you to/wants you to
3 - that made perfect sense
4 - i wasn't trying to maintain any argument - i was simply pointed out you used exactly the same argument i used earlier - o ne which you told me was a load of sh*t and made no sense so i find it weird that if irt was such sh*t and so useless when i said, why the same response makes sense when it comes outa ur mouth? :confused:

and i agree with whoever said before stop using the cool smiley - ur not and what you're saying isnt.. all it does it make you come acorss as a total smart ass

HerO

Banned
HSC
I said it wuz a waste of time reading ur garbage cuz it didn't make any sense at all!...want me 2 break it down bit by bit so u will know why it made no sense?...k I think i'll have 2 spoon feed u again lol:

LaraB said:
1 - EXACT SAME?...exact same wat?...why the exclamation mark and then write "argument?...I couldn't quite understand that...

2 - So ur saying i'm using the same argument that u used when I said ur the only one who thinks the same comments as what u said and that u don't care about rep points?...WTF?...wat is ur point?...u keep on saying things like, "i said this and u said that and I commented on this and u commented on that?...I mean be more fecken specific and actually say what ur referring 2 instead of talking rubbish. :cool:

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
OMFG! Can you quit being so annoying? irritating and a nuisense??? I know it will be hard for you!

LaraB's arguements are more evident than what yours are. You not cool!

Anyways people, have a nice night arguing ... off to the eastershow :D

L

LaraB

HerO said:
I said it wuz a waste of time reading ur garbage cuz it didn't make any sense at all!...want me 2 break it down bit by bit so u will know why it made no sense?...k I think i'll have 2 spoon feed u again lol:

1 - EXACT SAME?...exact same wat?...why the exclamation mark and then write "argument?...I couldn't quite understand that...

2 - So ur saying i'm using the same argument that u used when I said ur the only one who thinks the same comments as what u said and that u don't care about rep points?...WTF?...wat is ur point?...u keep on saying things like, "i said this and u said that and I commented on this and u commented on that?...I mean be more fecken specific and actually say what ur referring 2 instead of talking rubbish. :cool:
1 - coz i felt like it - im sorry, next time i'll consult you before deciding what punctuation to use :confused:

2 - i was specific - i said what argument i was referring to - i cannot be screwed going back ove rthe entire forum and finding it but i dont need to - i didnt use specific words, so i dont have to find the specific quote, i was referring to an argument you had with me... it makes perfect sense and if you cant understand it you need to work on your literary skills because nothing i said was complicated...

ps - have fun at the easter show Cape:) hope it doesnt rain:)

HerO

Banned
HSC
Geez how stubborn can u be, seriously any fool can see that u made absolutely no sense, it's actually better if u admit it and corrected urself rather than trying 2 pretend as if u did make perfect sense so 2 save urself from humiliation. :cool:

L

LaraB

HerO said:
Geez how stubborn can u be, seriously any fool can see that u made absolutely no sense, it's actually better if u admit it and corrected urself rather than trying 2 pretend as if u did make perfect sense so 2 save urself from humiliation. :cool:
um im assuming that was at me....

well... at least 2 other people agree that that made sense....you're the only one hell bent on arguing it didnt just for the sake of it...

im not going to correct myself coz i dont have anything to correct....and i dont get what part you'd be expecting me to correct anyways

um...yeh and im still waiting for this impending "humiliation"....hmm...i'll get back to you in a year or so and let you know if it ever arrived.....

HerO

Banned
HSC
LaraB said:
um im assuming that was at me....

well... at least 2 other people agree that that made sense....you're the only one hell bent on arguing it didnt just for the sake of it...

im not going to correct myself coz i dont have anything to correct....and i dont get what part you'd be expecting me to correct anyways

um...yeh and im still waiting for this impending "humiliation"....hmm...i'll get back to you in a year or so and let you know if it ever arrived.....
2 other ppl understood wat u said?...lol that's funny cuz all I can see it Cape who obviously is sucking up 2 u since she obviously wouldn't agree with me even if i have a valid point, so I can't understand who this 2 imaginary ppl u are referring 2 lol :rolleyes:

L

LaraB

HerO said:
2 other ppl understood wat u said?...lol that's funny cuz all I can see it Cape who obviously is sucking up 2 u since she obviously wouldn't agree with me even if i have a valid point, so I can't understand who this 2 imaginary ppl u are referring 2 lol :rolleyes:
dont try to be condescending you jerk

why the hell would Cape "suck up" to me? that's just stupid... unlike you we dont feel a desperate need for validation coz we already know we're correct, we simply use what other people say to further back up what we say.

don't talk about me imagining people when throughout the forum many different people have agreed with me...

if i made no sense, logically someone else would have commented prior to your "criticisms"... and dont say well peopel havn't said that what i said did make sense, coz that's just stupid - since when does anyone responds to threads, jsut to say "yeah that made sense" peopel ask questions etc only if it doesn't make sense or criticise if they think the post is incorrect

krisk85

Random
HSC
N/A
YOUR A HEROOOOOOOOOO!!!!! THE KEYBOARD WARRIOR!!!
fear him for he is tuff behind his buttons of dooom!!

HerO

Banned
HSC
LaraB said:
dont try to be condescending you jerk

why the hell would Cape "suck up" to me? that's just stupid... unlike you we dont feel a desperate need for validation coz we already know we're correct, we simply use what other people say to further back up what we say.

don't talk about me imagining people when throughout the forum many different people have agreed with me...

if i made no sense, logically someone else would have commented prior to your "criticisms"... and dont say well peopel havn't said that what i said did make sense, coz that's just stupid - since when does anyone responds to threads, jsut to say "yeah that made sense" peopel ask questions etc only if it doesn't make sense or criticise if they think the post is incorrect
ohhh god, it doesn't matter if throughout the forum ppl have agreed with u, i'm referring 2 that specific post where I said I couldn't understand u cuz u made absolutely no sense. Ur actually taking things out of context since u knew u made no sense in that particular post so u resort 2 saying ppl have agreed with u in ur other posts.

L

LaraB

HerO said:
ohhh god, it doesn't matter if throughout the forum ppl have agreed with u, i'm referring 2 that specific post where I said I couldn't understand u cuz u made absolutely no sense. Ur actually taking things out of context since u knew u made no sense in that particular post so u resort 2 saying ppl have agreed with u in ur other posts.
um.."thru out the forum" which were the words i use, would tehrefore include this post - so i did talk about this post, i simply talked about others as well

im not taking things out of context, and certainly not b ecause i didnt make sense because i did!

dont change the argument just cause you have no way of proving that i am "retarded" coz you couldnt understand what i said

HerO

Banned
HSC
LaraB said:
um.."thru out the forum" which were the words i use, would tehrefore include this post - so i did talk about this post, i simply talked about others as well

im not taking things out of context, and certainly not b ecause i didnt make sense because i did!

dont change the argument just cause you have no way of proving that i am "retarded" coz you couldnt understand what i said
Ohhh geez, I always thought u were a stubborn fool and now ur juz proving it. C'mon, be a women and admit that u made no sense in that post!!! :mad:

HerO

Banned
HSC
natstar said:
He cant understand English, which is why he didnt understand what you said. Heck he cant even understand what FUCK OFF means
natstar said:
Your just jealous cuz people like me and they dont like you. Deal with it
natstar said:
Take your own advice.
Ohh yeah and u don't post alot bullshit urself Nat, in fact, it's fair 2 say that 80% of ur 6,000 posts are probably spam and jujz plain junk. I'm not trying 2 insult u but if ur gonna criticise other ppl then u must accept other ppl's criticism as well :cool:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)