• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

What do you guys think of the Western Sydney guys supporting the hamas attack on the israelites and rallying over this? (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Decapped

HSC
N/A
Fine, disagree with what my "facts" are, but don't insult me while doing it. Instead just please pose your own opinions from a more passive perspective and not an aggressive stance - it makes for a much more composed discussion from all sides.
I wasn't disagreeing with your 'facts' nor have I seen any of your messages on this thread besides these ones. You know the people who I'm talking about and what they said.

SadCeliac

done hsc yay
HSC
I wasn't disagreeing with your 'facts' nor have I seen any of your messages on this thread besides these ones.
I'd appreciate you scrolling through the earlier pages, you may see more posts that you resonate with.

You know the people who I'm talking about and what they said.
Yes I do, but still, try be more passive in responding.

Decapped

HSC
N/A

Attachments

year10studentpreparin

HSC
"Your 10 news sources are propaganda that's a myth" Ok show me your reliable source "I can't send it here it's on insta" 🤣 🤣 🤣 😭 😭 😭
💀 💀 💀 💀 😂 😂 😂
bruh those screenshots man lmao 'stfu american you believe propaganda'. oh no but 'me uncles acc who posted it got banned bro'

Rattlehead15

HSC
The only reason arabs/muslims didn't colonise 100% of the world is because they were incapable of it, not because they showed restraint or respected sovreignity or any kind of nonsense.

And Europeans are admonished literally on a daily basis for their involvement in the african slave trade and colonisation. Muslims on the other hand like to pretend that they weren't the main people responsible for the african slave trade, and they like to act as if they're some kind of historically oppressed group. Next you'll be telling us the crusades were imperialism waged against indigenous people or some shit.
Fax, Ive been told by my Arab friends that my ancestors were barbaric and disgraceful when no doubt if they were the ones who colonised 80% of the world they would brag about it. If Arabs had guns and ships and the navigational knowledge of the British back then they would've conquered the world. The fact is its in the past and we have two options now: acknowledge the fact and reconcile (which we've already done) and move on, or keep holding it against 'the West' forever.

year10studentpreparin

HSC
Fax, Ive been told by my Arab friends that my ancestors were barbaric and disgraceful when no doubt if they were the ones who colonised 80% of the world they would brag about it. If Arabs had guns and ships and the navigational knowledge of the British back then they would've conquered the world. The fact is its in the past and we have two options now: acknowledge the fact and reconcile (which we've already done) and move on, or keep holding it against 'the West' forever.
thats true

year10studentpreparin

HSC
yea sure

this thread is getting kinda out of hand, us arguing isnt gonna change anything 👍
rather than responding to me why dont you respond to some criticisms to ur 'argument' such as maybe dont use instagram reels as ur source and where can you find the facts behind your so called argument but ok sure

its_ace21

/æɪs/
HSC
rather than responding to me why dont you respond to some criticisms to ur 'argument' such as maybe dont use instagram reels as ur source and where can you find the facts behind your so called argument
u wanted to know everyone's opinions, i said mine, everyone said theirs, no one should be attacking others for what they believe, no ones being respectful on this thread so this thread should just be deleted because its not helping anyone 👍

year10studentpreparin

HSC
i do not support israel in it's warcrimes, but not really much they can do tbh they have the power they can use it, hamas did not idk why they thought it would be a good idea to pound their chest. But i also don't support the muslim dipshits celebrating the atrocities commited by the hamas and the consequent support of those rallies by you dipshits
@its_ace21 This is basically how I feel like
aka neutral

year10studentpreparin

HSC
u wanted to know everyone's opinions, i said mine, everyone said theirs, no one should be attacking others for what they believe, no ones being respectful on this thread so this thread should just be deleted because its not helping anyone 👍
why should it be deleted? wasnt that one of ur main arguments before of apparently western media deleting all the 'facts'
regardless I dont think this should be deleted. the insults already have been deleted hence why the guy has been banned

SadCeliac

done hsc yay
HSC
saying "muslim dipshits" is not respectful. how are these messages not getting deleted?

anyway i respect how everyone has opinions but its getting out of hand
to be honest i've been reporting what I consider racist and some posts are unfortunately still up - mods?

year10studentpreparin

HSC
saying "muslim dipshits" is not respectful. how are these messages not getting deleted?

anyway i respect how everyone has opinions but its getting out of hand
if I saw crowds of people gloating around the world about my peoples death and atrocities committed towards them I would call them 'dipsh*ts'
If you wanted to be the most respectful sure just say that their actions of gloating of the Israeli deaths are horrid but I cant fault his response because people who gloat about the death of innocents are truly dipsh*ts Sorry

its_ace21

/æɪs/
HSC
why should it be deleted? wasnt that one of ur main arguments before of apparently western media deleting all the 'facts'
regardless I dont think this should be deleted. the insults already have been deleted hence why the guy has been banned
look at this point im trying to distance myself from this situation. With ur original title, i dont support the protests because its not helping. I dont know what to believe anymore so im not reading the news because everyone is saying something different and i dont know what to believe. i just want peace

year10studentpreparin

HSC
look at this point im trying to distance myself from this situation. With ur original title, i dont support the protests because its not helping. I dont know what to believe anymore so im not reading the news because everyone is saying something different and i dont know what to believe. i just want peace
Thank you, that is all I needed to know that you dont support the protests.

Decapped

HSC
N/A
That's the problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)