• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

What do you guys think of the Western Sydney guys supporting the hamas attack on the israelites and rallying over this? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lolcti

HSC
N/A
the Arab Muslim slave trade, also known as the trans-Saharan trade or Eastern slave trade, is noted as the longest slave trade, having occurred for more than 1,300 years while taking millions of Africans away from their continent to work in foreign lands in the most inhumane conditions.

oh yeah id say its still going on especially in the gulf states when they treat south asian and south east asian workers like animals
okay I don't understand why you're bringing this into this, when we're talking about Palestine and Israel its not a matter of religion

year10studentpreparin

HSC
okay I don't understand why you're bringing this into this, when we're talking about Palestine and Israel its not a matter of religion
you cant deny that religion is a big part of the conflict, why did a arab leader then call together for muslims to unite and exile jewish leaders lmao you smooth brain

jimmysmith560

Le Phénix Trilingue
HSC
Uni Grad
As far as I can tell, the conflict is localised to Israel and Hamas in the Gaza. But I might be wrong, so I don't know where Palestine is part of this?
I still don't know why if you're Pro-Palestine why you'd be interested in the conflict between Israel and Hamas in the Gaza? Do you just want to watch Israel get burnt to the ground? Again, Im not an expert so if anyone can enlighten me, please do.
To clarify, Gaza and the West Bank are the areas that are under Palestinian control. Any issues involving any of those two regions (including armed groups contained within them, such as Hamas) and Israel are essentially considered as being part of the wider Israel-Palestine conflict.

Rattlehead15

HSC
To clarify, Gaza and the West Bank are the areas that are under Palestinian control. Any issues involving any of those two regions (including armed groups contained within them, such as Hamas) and Israel are essentially considered as being part of the wider Israel-Palestine conflict.
Yeah I just googled that, my bad.

year10studentpreparin

HSC
aight gnite guys, good talking to you chads, cant wait to hear some new feisty responses, hopefully more well thought out and arent just the same rinse and repeat 'I got this from twitter or insta reels'
Thanks jimmy always for your modding :)
am sad to see AAArated go tho :(

Rattlehead15

HSC
aight gnite guys, good talking to you chads, cant wait to hear some new feisty responses, hopefully more well thought out and arent just the same rinse and repeat 'I got this from twitter or insta reels'
Thanks jimmy always for your modding :)
am sad to see AAArated go tho :(
Gn bro, Idk why I got involved in this thread due to how apolitical I am but it was worth it. Some eye opening stuff. Especially AAArated's legendary comment that should've been preserved for future generations to teach them how to stay cool calm and collected in a debate. Peace out false shit spreading lil boys.

year10studentpreparin

HSC
Gn bro, Idk why I got involved in this thread due to how apolitical I am but it was worth it. Some eye opening stuff. Especially AAArated's legendary comment that should've been preserved for future generations to teach them how to stay cool calm and collected in a debate. Peace out false shit spreading lil boys.
xDDD man this made me laugh hard ngl.
Man that enlightened me and AAArated wow what a masterpiece it is that deserves to be showed to everyone of how to act indeed.
Good night bro thanks for the laughs and for your genuine knowledge and unbiasedness 😍

Decapped

HSC
N/A
Could you please express your thoughts and contribute to this thread?

Decapped

HSC
N/A
The very same land under the control of lunatics who posted videos that I watched of men killing a child in front of a family of 4 and completely defiling and mutilating a poor woman's body which they spat on while parading her dead body around in the back of a pickup truck. What beautiful land 😍

TankKuno

HSC
The very same land under the control of lunatics who posted videos that I watched of men killing a child in front of a family of 4 and completely defiling and mutilating a poor woman's body which they spat on while parading her dead body around in the back of a pickup truck. What beautiful land 😍
at this point im scared and worried for what u watch ..... :oops::oops::oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)