• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

What do you guys think of the Western Sydney guys supporting the hamas attack on the israelites and rallying over this? (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

year10studentpreparin

HSC
because the west colonised our countries what the fuck
yes, colonisation sucks but it happened in the past years ago, also if you are going to bring in Arabs and colonisation well maybe google the Barbary Slave trade.
it would be ludicrous to suggest that such countries are innocent and exempt of colonisation but we all know its a thing of the past

Rattlehead15

HSC
I was an insecure loser obsessed and was obsessed with looksmaxxing which involved me whenever I looked at a girl I squinted my eyes to make it look like I had hunter eyes
Ah damn well sounds like youve had a glow up since then, judging on what you said about gym. Also the whole thing about looksmaxxing seems pretty toxic from an outsider's perspective. I mean I'm not exactly what one would call a rizzler myself so take that as what you will. but Im proud u got out of that

year10studentpreparin

HSC
Ah damn well sounds like youve had a glow up since then, judging on what you said about gym. Also the whole thing about looksmaxxing seems pretty toxic from an outsider's perspective. I mean I'm not exactly what one would call a rizzler myself so take that as what you will. but Im proud u got out of that
thank you man I appreciate it.
i defo attribute the gym to a lot of my change and its no way a good and positive place for a 14 year old to unfortunately stumble upon looksmaxxing because u are right its toxic

year10studentpreparin

HSC
Thanks bro tho 😍 i agree with what u say as well

Rattlehead15

HSC
thank you man I appreciate it.
i defo attribute the gym to a lot of my change and its no way a good and positive place for a 14 year old to unfortunately stumble upon looksmaxxing because u are right its toxic
I mean at least you werent doing something rly bad at age 14, like smoking meth (that is only acceptable after age 15)

lolcti

HSC
N/A
sigh,
barbary slave trade, trans saharan slave trade etc.
why do u think a lot of african countries have a lot of muslims lol
yeah and your acting like the west didn't colonise 80% of the world, if you're islamaphobic just say it

year10studentpreparin

HSC
yeah and your acting like the west didn't colonise 80% of the world, if you're islamaphobic just say it
can you bring up the facts?
also that literally doesnt help out yourself at all if youre trying to justify one of the worst slave trades and brutal conquests done by the islamic empire but it doesnt matter bc apparently the west colonised 80% of all
how does that make me islamaphobic mate

year10studentpreparin

HSC
I dont want to be mean and I wont be as mean/funny as AAARated but seems like im legit talking to one of the pro hamas people in the form of you because youre just resorting to emotions and unfounded claims and arguments.

lolcti

HSC
N/A
can you bring up the facts?
also that literally doesnt help out yourself at all if youre trying to justify one of the worst slave trades and brutal conquests done by the islamic empire but it doesnt matter bc apparently the west colonised 80% of all
how does that make me islamaphobic mate
I'm not justifying it, I am trying to make a point because you don't understand and have to attack anyone who has a differing opinion

year10studentpreparin

HSC
I'm not justifying it, I am trying to make a point because you don't understand and have to attack anyone who has a differing opinion
what?
I am literally just bringing up the facts that nobody is safe including the islamic empire in terms of colonisation

year10studentpreparin

HSC
the Arab Muslim slave trade, also known as the trans-Saharan trade or Eastern slave trade, is noted as the longest slave trade, having occurred for more than 1,300 years while taking millions of Africans away from their continent to work in foreign lands in the most inhumane conditions.

oh yeah id say its still going on especially in the gulf states when they treat south asian and south east asian workers like animals

lolcti

HSC
N/A
I dont want to be mean and I wont be as mean/funny as AAARated but seems like im legit talking to one of the pro hamas people in the form of you because youre just resorting to emotions and unfounded claims and arguments.
I am not pro-hamas I'm pro-palestine, and don't worry I do MUN, maybe if you did it your brain would be able to function common sense

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)