• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

What do you guys think of the Western Sydney guys supporting the hamas attack on the israelites and rallying over this? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lolcti

HSC
N/A
nah they must be obsessed w me, I talk so much shit about everyone I just need some privacy so I can acc dm without feeling scared

Decapped

HSC
N/A
how did this thread turn from a discussion on hamas to correcting punctuation
This thread was never an open discussion to learn but rather a forum to spread hate only to one side in this war, holding no accountability towards the real perpetrators of the violence and discrediting every major news source for the reported attacks. "but but my tweet from a palestinian muslim is real evidence"

year10studentpreparin

HSC
This thread was never an open discussion to learn but rather a forum to spread hate only to one side in this war, holding no accountability towards the real perpetrators of the violence and discrediting every major news source for the reported attacks. "but but my tweet from a palestinian muslim is real evidence"
lmao summed it up

Decapped

HSC
N/A
Does anyone else also find it very amusing and highly hypocritical that the very people who vilify major news corporations for purported 'lies' are the very same people who resort to believing and only accepting propaganda from the most biased people on open platforms which essentially allow disinformation?

year10studentpreparin

HSC
hypocrisy of the west
why do you have to bring the west into this. like do you not think that the west wouldnt report on a attack on israeli citizens by hamas and for them to hold them hostage considering its been the biggest attack on Israel since?
You can criticise the west but a lot of muslims/ethnics (I am ethnic) seem to criticise the west and complain about it too much and protest against the government apparently being too soft on Israelis when they would 100% be better off here than their home country

year10studentpreparin

HSC
Does anyone else also find it very amusing and highly hypocritical that the very people who vilify major news corporations for purported 'lies' are the very same people who resort to believing and only accepting propaganda from the most biased people on open platforms which essentially allow disinformation?
yep

Rattlehead15

HSC
I can see the argument that mainstream media can sometimes be untruthful but I'd rather believe the news on TV any day of the week compared to Mark Zuckerberg's mobile platforms that I can scroll down and see people saying the earths flat on

year10studentpreparin

HSC
I can see the argument that mainstream media can sometimes be untruthful but I'd rather believe the news on TV any day of the week compared to Mark Zuckerberg's mobile platforms that I can scroll down and see people saying the earths flat on
exactly

synthesisFR

HSC
i had a dream okay i know whats happening exactly it was revealed to me but like im not allowed to tell anyone bc i dont wanna mess with the space time continuum ifywim

lolcti

HSC
N/A
why do you have to bring the west into this. like do you not think that the west wouldnt report on a attack on israeli citizens by hamas and for them to hold them hostage considering its been the biggest attack on Israel since?
You can criticise the west but a lot of muslims/ethnics (I am ethnic) seem to criticise the west and complain about it too much and protest against the government apparently being too soft on Israelis when they would 100% be better off here than their home country
because the west colonised our countries what the fuck

Decapped

HSC
N/A
ahhh I cant wait to see their reactions lol
"BUT YOU DON'T KNOW ABOUT THE SLAUGHTERING AND ASSIMILATION OF PALESTINIAN PEOPLE 70 YEARS AGO!!!😭😭😭😭 " Like please think critically, we don't support the prior actions to Israel, but attempting to justify the brutal killings of children, raping of women and mutilation of men and women's bodies because of the past is just ludicrous, just say to us already that you love Jihad and being oppressed. #Ilovemutah #IloveJihad Honestly at this point through your worldview let's just allow indigenous tribes to take back their land.

Rattlehead15

HSC
because the west colonised our countries what the fuck
What is your solution then? Every migrant come to the West and refuse to assimilate and hold a grudge? That wasn't the West, that was some British people in the 1600s. Yes, it was really bad of them but nobody in the West now is responsible for what happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)