• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

What do you guys think of the Western Sydney guys supporting the hamas attack on the israelites and rallying over this? (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

temporarylol

HSC
Uni Grad

year10studentpreparin

HSC
forget your fucking fake ass tweets and shit there is legit a video of the spokesperson for the IDF saying it wasnt them. Why you spreading false shit lil boy

this guy is so stupid lol no way you actually believed the prime minister would tweet that shit. Nah but actually im not even saying this to be mean your unbelievably stupid.
@its_ace21
how you gonna respond bro, you just got obliterated

lolcti

HSC
N/A
I keep seeing notifications and you've literally said nothing wrong and they keep deleting it

lolcti

HSC
N/A
I dont like how a lot of people turn this into some kind of conspiracy/media argument. Like if you believe in a certain type of media, youre being brainwashed, which is hypocritical since people saying that kind of stuff believe in their own biased source too. Like 'the western media is out to get you'. Im sorry but what else do you want me to believe? Instagram posts from Muslim/Jewish pages? Hypocrisy. A lot of this media stuff I think also comes down to people wanting to believe that theyre smarter than everyone else, that they know what other people dont. People like to believe they know everything and their media source is the truth. No source is unbiased, especially when people are referencing Israeli/Jewish/Arab/Muslim commentators.
nobody turned this into a conspiracy, its a genocide.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)