• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

What do you guys think of the Western Sydney guys supporting the hamas attack on the israelites and rallying over this? (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

year10studentpreparin

HSC
"BUT YOU DON'T KNOW ABOUT THE SLAUGHTERING AND ASSIMILATION OF PALESTINIAN PEOPLE 70 YEARS AGO!!!😭😭😭😭 " Like please think critically, we don't support the prior actions to Israel, but attempting to justify the brutal killings of children, raping of women and mutilation of men and women's bodies because of the past is just ludicrous, just say to us already that you love Jihad and being oppressed. #Ilovemutah #IloveJihad Honestly at this point through your worldview let's just allow indigenous tribes to take back their land.
exactly bro you summed it all up again, idk why they keep bringing that past up just as an attempt to justify it lmao its just ludicrous on their part.
man they are the type to use those hashtags and honestly youre just right about their reaction when they see this.

year10studentpreparin

HSC
"BUT YOU DON'T KNOW ABOUT THE SLAUGHTERING AND ASSIMILATION OF PALESTINIAN PEOPLE 70 YEARS AGO!!!😭😭😭😭 " Like please think critically, we don't support the prior actions to Israel, but attempting to justify the brutal killings of children, raping of women and mutilation of men and women's bodies because of the past is just ludicrous, just say to us already that you love Jihad and being oppressed. #Ilovemutah #IloveJihad Honestly at this point through your worldview let's just allow indigenous tribes to take back their land.
they really be triggered that we say that capturing and then killing people all of a sudden by an unprecedented attack is bad and they think that this is the western medias fault and that israel apparently is ethnically cleansing palestineans

synthesisFR

HSC
Orwell’s portrayal of ‘newspeak’, the reductionist neologistic vernacular through which The Party “narrows the range of thought” reflects his concerns over authoritarian regimes such as Stalin’s USSR, which censored literature to strictly align with Marxist-Lenist ideology.

TankKuno

HSC
well to go back on track, i dont really think trusting news sources are the way to go anymore. cos both sides and their support can easily cherrypick and leave out data/expereinces to suit their own agenda

Rattlehead15

HSC
Orwell’s portrayal of ‘newspeak’, the reductionist neologistic vernacular through which The Party “narrows the range of thought” reflects his concerns over authoritarian regimes such as Stalin’s USSR, which censored literature to strictly align with Marxist-Lenist ideology.
I feel like Im the only person on earth who doesnt know who George Orwell is and hasnt pleasured myself to 1984 and animal farm

Decapped

HSC
N/A
well to go back on track, i dont really think trusting news sources are the way to go anymore. cos both sides and their support can easily cherrypick and leave out data/expereinces to suit their own agenda
I don't think every single foreign news source, thousands of different stations would report the same false media for some secret agenda of Jewish people. The media may obviously take sides which of course is bad, but relatively they provide accurate sources of information.

Rattlehead15

HSC
There was no track to begin with. But yes I agree, except for the fact that alternative sources are often even more biased. At least news reporters aren't Jewish or Muslim. Oh wait I forgot, the Jews control all of the media and hollywood and television. Aw shucks

year10studentpreparin

HSC
al jazeera 👀
but honestly id take their news any day over some bias muslim twitter account which 2 people usually resort to linking to

synthesisFR

HSC
There was no track to begin with. But yes I agree, except for the fact that alternative sources are often even more biased. At least news reporters aren't Jewish or Muslim. Oh wait I forgot, the Jews control all of the media and hollywood and television. Aw shucks
Kanye reference?
nah but ive heard abt this stuff alot someone care to explain.

TankKuno

HSC
I don't think every single foreign news source, thousands of different stations would report the same false media for some secret agenda of Jewish people. The media may obviously take sides which of course is bad, but relatively they provide accurate sources of information.
that may be true, but cos of the unreliable sources (Most of them probs) give the enitre situation and all the media attention very unreliable...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)